After!

A/N

I am so so so sorry dear readers! Wasn't able to update because of some creepy reasons ! But here is the update.Only 2 chps left now and the novel will end in next few mins.

____________________________________

Dear Diary,

"It's been 3 years since I saw those holy spirits and whenever I try to convey it to Mark he says

'That time,you were just hallucinating your feelings,that's it.'

Its rationally impossible to conversate with the dead but I did.

Probably... I am not sure

Uhhhhhh...that scene gets on my nerves and later I land up agreeing to Mark.

I don't want to know whether that was real or virtual but I just knew they were happy up there keeping an eye on my comforts and destiny.

I am sure Mommies up there have contributed and drafted the current life I am living, with minute surveys and perfect creations

I've lately realised the need to keep diaries which can record your state of mind and aid you to figure out your true self!

It's 3 years and I am the happiest person ever,and I can assure you that ,expanding my lung's diaphragm across the shining sun! I can assure because I am gratified with the life I live

Believe me I never cried since that day,maybe because I had turned strong or maybe because I knew I could not grab all the goods on earth,I had learnt to be contented with this small share,which the universe had for me!

Hey I did cry over small silly fights ...I do with Mark every weak.! You know he's egoistic!

But that exists in every relation.

Mark's parents still display their gratitude and condolences to me,they treat me more then a daughter.

Infact they take my stand when Mark fights with me and then, Mark gives up his ego and attitude to my heart melting smile

I so love him and I will. Always.!

Life is like everything you can compare to..

It's like the water that flows from the tap right in the bathroom,swift and steady

It is like the fire that you lit in the stove ,warm and ambitious

It is like the wind that just past across you,although it carries dust sometimes but its totally new each time you encounter it

It's just not like a thesauras which you can memorize and play safe

Life is composed of 2 parts

The first part is the Deed! The good you do ,the good you get! We always think our good gets cancelled with every bad thing we do,like the math equation! But it is never such.

The plus and minus are always calculated in seperate columns till the end,just like the balance sheet!The tally of the 2 is done at regular intervals  and the difference is the balancing figure that decides our destiny.

Now I get why Mom wanted me to love the pains and never complain,because she knew things like luck,fate and destiny are are only drawbacks of the deeds we do.! Every single smile we spread,every heart we warm,every feeling we respect will add up to our fortunes.

The second part is the Chance.The steady blissful life or The thorny harsh life both provide the thing-Chance!

Simply,it is the oppurtunity which the nature provides to you to prove your strengh,to prove your resistance,to prove your patience,to prove your thought,in short to prove yourself!

The  Smarty Chance won't come up to your door calling your name loud,it's you who have to search it and show it who it dared to mess with!

I showed him up my courage,I showed him that Hey,Mr.Chance I completed your challenge sucessfully!I agree I had to sacrifice ,I agree that you almost killed me,I agree that you shattered my spirit but in the end I win the game..because I had full faith in the Almighty,I did trust him,I knew he had better plans for me.

I was so lucky to have him,

I was so lucky to have wide parental love,

I was so lucky to realise these complicated philosophies

And understand What life actually is!

I don't know how long and how frequently  I am going to embrace this good time,but I also know this is not the last time!

But probably this is the best time,after long commitment finally Mark and I are getting engaged in 2 days and then the royal marriage,me as the pretty bride and life long love! I have a job and will keep upgrading my study..

Mark promised me that he will always love me such genuinely!!

I hope my story to turn a happily ever after one ! I can just hope for that,and wait patiently!

This all would have not been possible if I had not learnt the mystrerious secret of the Fortunate Stars! Its so true

They are fortunate up there and hence provide share to people like me!

This turns out to be clear logic now..

I could just conclude today that I am Happy ! "

As soon as I closed my diary,I found Sophie licking something hiding herself beneath the Dining Table,Yes she grew big by now and she was beautiful.My eyes also caught up the light from the lining of the refrigerator..I neared her walking on my toe to see what was she upto and I what I found was "Nutella"

A#You Miss Stuart,when will you stop harassing me?,

I shouted with wrinkled fore head

S# Hahahahahaha

And she burst into laughter,to comprehend her enjoyment I started tickling her all over her body,and then she bit her teeth into my hand ,loosening my grip.

She ran across the living room with me chasing her just like Tom did to Jerrry..Over the table,under the chair,banging the balls and gadgets,clinging on the curtains,kicking the obstacles and breaking every possible crockery out there..

Oh my God,she is funny and annoying..A future Ashley Jones I guess..Hahaha

                **************

Heya guys,I hope you loved the end!!

Read the next update in some time and then this beautiful journey ends!

Love you as always

Please do leave a single comment atleast  when you turn the page !

Don't forget!

Xoxo

Keep sharing..keep voting and keep commenting!

#-preyzz-#