Truth!

Hey friends,I kept my word

Here I am with the new updated chapter.Hope you like it..

_______________________

I was lost in darkness.It was easy to manage myself but since I saw him cry that way I could not avoid thinking of it all the time.Its said highschool loves are short lived but ours won't be one of those,definately!

When we visited CIH we gotta know ,it was the last stage,the severe one.There were least chances of surviving.With that heavy heart ...plan B was to be followed.

We didn't know the day count he had,but we had plans.We ordered a coffin with all the fifa  and super car stickers..So kiddish but he wanted so.He is totally childish you know!!

Then we just gave a bulk order of his favourite flowers,that he wanted to be put over his dead body by everyone.,The yellow lilies.

To crazy heights we even buyed clothes for him and me,the suit in which he was supossed to be buried and the dress in which I had to elocute the eulogy.

We were amongst those insane people who were forcing death to fledge its speed.How stupid were we!.The truth is unchangeable and we know that well,so we were trying to take that dark fact in the most optimistic view.!

The school was nowadays of no matter to us,actually it was never a matter.Now it was time for preparing an eulogy for him but he denied.

He was like " If you are going to prepare an eulogy everyone will have to sit with a dictionairy at my funeral!" Crazy of him to think that an eloquent speaker would leave any chance for the eulogy to be said

His parents were so happy to see him happy about his death.Its always better and beneficial to accept the things that we can't change.

He was growing tougher and tougher as days passed.I got a call from him one day saying that he wanted to meet me.On meeting he handed me an eulogy that I was supposed to speak for him.But he also put up a condition that I had to open it only when I was on the stage on the very day.I was dying of curiousity but held my concious to be truthful enough.I kept it in that part of my cupboard where I use to hide my chocolates.It was the safest place in my house.

It was 3 days since we met because I had to coverup my studies so did he had to.No one in the class knew about us,about his death,and so stuff.

I called him twice but he didn't pick up the call.I messaged him thrice but he didn't reply.What was wrong!Tentacles of fear surrounded me!!

I poured some bucks in my pocket and hurried  to his house by the cab.Even my eyebrows were sweating and  my body wet in the cool cab.I was feeling terribly bad.Now this is not going to be true ,keep calm,I pat myself

I  fervently utter Almighty's name as I had seen my mom doing so at hard times.,and hell yea it did work!

In the back of my mind I feared to loose him,I wanted to bid him a good bye,then I slapped myself for thinking so.

'He is alive ,he would be buzy'I whispered.

I informed my mom my urgent exit on the call.

As soon as I reached his place I tossed the coins to the driver,I rushed into his room even without removing of my adidas shoes.His mom was stupefied to see me such crazy.Before I could explain myself Mr.Stupid came out of the bathroom with that pink girlie cindrella towel around his waist ,exposing his chest."Ohh shit so sorry" said I and Mrs.Ruther in unison,turning our backs to him.

Mrs.Ruther got out of the room,quitely.And I was standing there like an idiot with my sockets locked and lid shutters tight

Suddenly I could feel some breath against my neck and then a  hand curling up my waist.I turned around and bumped into his body.He tightened his grip again and I pushed him back,I grabbed  my phone and took a picture

A#You wear cindrella towels..hahahaha

Let this go viral

M#You mental girl,Give me your phone

He chased me all over the room ......

A#Why did you not reply

M# I was in the shower.Aww you were worried about me,my girl!

A#Huh.!take your phones in the shower from tomorrow.

M# Shall I take you?,said he with a bated breath.He was sweating and his heart was palpitating faster.He put a break on his chase.He started breathing heavily.

A# Stop that melodrama?I am not like those possesive chicks

He continued the action

A# Stop that please.

He breathed more deep .Now he really looked uncomfortable.In some seconds he falls unconcious.I hopp around his house and cry madly.His mom dressed him and then we took him to the hospital via the ambulance.I held his hand in mine all the way long while Mrs.Ruther was pampering his forehead .We took him to the CIH.Victoria comforted Mrs.Ruther's sighs.Mark was taken into the I.C.U.His dad was here in no time.My mom was on the way!High on panic ,we were depressed to imagine a world without him.I had a streak of hope,in my soul.

As soon as the doctor came out of the a I.C.U,we like hungry dogs surrounded him

The next thing that he said ,horrified me

...

He said..........

hahaha...a cliff hanger again...scratch ur brains..think think think!

read next to calm your curiousity.!

xoxo

#-preyzz-#