Discover!

Canada has two faces -one involves those posh buildings with lightings up there and the cozy and showy hotels which were built for the purpose of attracting tourism.Those people who visited Canada for their outings were delighted by the city side maybe because it was unusual there where they belonged to.It is quite surprising how the same place can have two faces

The second face of Canada was where I lived,the area of residents and apartments.The size of the apartment increased either with that person's monetory income or with the increasing number of family members.The area where I lived in had a cosmo crowd.There were so many Indians living in those grand unrenovated houses.I liked them pretty well.Specially those Punjabi girls called 'Bomb' and 'Phatakri' in their Indian language ...this was what Jasmeet,my neighbour had taught to me.I love to learn new things,unless they make a fool of me.Anyways

We set out our feet to the streets of Canada,not the city but the roads which were flooded with shops.Food stalls ,shops for bags,shops for dresses,restaurants,A park and those grocery shops.It seemed that the whole of Canada was confined within this place.I mean it had every damn thing except for that show.I called up my Mom and informed her about the after party.I knew she won't deny but that was my responsibility.We 3 were roaming on the streets like vagabonds.My tie was just hanging loose around my neck,hairs were flying along the air flow and my haversack was stuck on my waist.The food stalls emmited a classic aroma,I was attracted to them as if there was some magnetic field around.I could not resist landing my feet to the stall of candy floss.Atlast sweet things get attracted to sweet ones,I grinned to myself..

I bought one candy floss and asked Oliver to pay the bill.His grandfather had left enough money for him to pay that petty bill well.The maker-man gave it to me in flat 5 mins after I placed the order."He could beat the Pizza services,I murmered"

The fluff was in my hand.It was smelling sugar.I engaged my tongue to roll amongst the fluff,and it tasted so damn yummy

How kiddish was I to feel the heaven in just a single floss?Thats unanswerable.

When talking of my favourite thing,I don't share.

As I turned over to Suz and Oliver,I was awestruck,my jaw galloped down.My eyes fell on that girl,the blonde... one who was tieing her shoe laces near that yellow bench.Gosh,I had seen her somewhere but I was failing to recollect that.Maybe some years back because my eyes remember she was young.I started scratching my hair out of suspense.I felt as if she was the key to some puzzle but which one?

And then I finally was sucessful in remembering it all.She was the girl in that picture.The one for whom I was ditched.The one for whom Mark broke my concious ,But she looked different,she was a total teen in that picture .I remember looking at that picture with slant eyes.My memory was blurr but I was 110% sure,it was she.To add to my amazements and make me more Mad I glanced the guy who came out of the restaurant and tickled her to laugh and then they walked along hand in hand.I pointed my finger towards them all in shock to which Suzane and Oliver turned behind.But they had no idea who they were.I was feeling disgusted.I was been ditched for a girl who was double dating.Poor Mark,all her girlfriends double date..!Actually he is not worth the eternal love.

A# Shit,Shit,Shit

O# Whats wrong?

A# Just some important work.You guys carry on,I will catch you later.See yaa

I handed over that yum candy floss to Oliver,and ran to spy her,this time I was so eager to get this case into my head.The little left love in my heart for Mark forced me to do this.I followed them for constant 10 mins down the lane until they got into a mansion."Oh god this is getting horrible enough,I need to call Mark..No wait I must be sure for this at first " ,said I to myself.

I tried to hear the conversation by placing my ear to the door,but try in vain.Suddenly after some seconds the door was opened with that thudding sound and the lady there narrowed her eyes at me!

V# Yes?May I help you

Oh Gracious,I got myself into a scrape once again.Her front view was so ecastic it could make any man mad.She was wearing those typical croptop and that tight pants and her hair,they danced on the beat of the wind flush just like a flexible dancer dances on the tune if contemporary and then .....

the guy appeared and tucked that streak back.He had lustrous expressive eyes

I could think of nothing so quick so I said!....

A# Mam can you just contribute something for the orphans?

I mean seriously ,did I say that!Shucks..total Shit.Neither I had any bag to accumulate the donated things nor I was properly dressed to ask for donation

V# Ya ya,come in!

I got into the mansion,it was as beautiful as the town side villas of Canada.She brought me 3 old baggy pants.I knew they were not gonna fit my bag , I thanked her and walked to the door

V# Hey wait?

I turned towards her with the hope of not to be caught

A# Yes Mam?

V# I am happy !Youth is doing good work but next time dress in a clean manner(checking me out)

A# Yes sure sorry mam!

V# Thats Victoria not Mam.Its just 3 years I completed my high school so..

I smiled short and then got out of the mansion in a hurry.OMG,such an embarrassing moment.

"Mark left me for her?",I said to myself.Damn Destiny

What to do with those pants.I don't wear the used ones?Whom should I hand it over too.I had no work with them.So I just left them near that dustbin and then I caught a cab home! cause now I had to work like a detective to solve this mystery which was all over me.I wanted an answer.Who is she?Who was that tall guy?How does Mark know her?So many questions.I wanted an answer for all.

I am definately going to solve this now,not for Mark but for myself and thats final,!Now I will show you Mark Ruther what it is to mess with me!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

haaha..dont abuse me for this mystery.It will soon be revealed to you my lovely readers..Love you all.Thank you for the support

Keep loving..keep voting..keep sharing

read the next one to get through mystery.Till then keep thinking what it can be?

#-preyzz-#