Caught!

Ashley's POV

As soon as I opened my eye.I glanced the alarm clock it was 11.30 almost noon,a lazy Sunday noon.Neither did mom woke me up nor my alarm clock rung..I cleared my eyes and walked downstairs.What I found was fancy.Totally yummy.,Actually I dont eat much but this was my favourite.Dark chocolate Pudding it was,lovely.My salivary glands started to salivate and my mouth was filled with water.I neared it in speed and then came a croaking sound,"Ashley",brush your teeth first"."Just one bite",I begged."No",said she.I went back to my room,bathed and brushed my teeth in haste.I rushed down again to find the pudding safe cause you know Dad also loves them and he eats it all quickly,so I was worried of their existence.I had my lunch and then had my pudding."Yummy,She makes it so well,she must get an oscar for it",I thought then I cursed myself for thinking utter rubbish.

" Ting ding"vibrated my I phone.This was so unusual because I used my phone only for calls,and yes Wattpad offcourse.I am a silent reader,and I rarely do get calls.As soon as I opened the popup.I found a message which read....

"I know you are completely different from others,but I still love the way you chide me,I love it when you look at me,I love it when you pretend to be strong,I also love it when you strong girl cries,.I short I wanted to say that I.......

Mark"

before he could complete his sentence I replyed him such

"Get alive Mark Ruther.Stop this rubbish.I dont feel for you.Go away"I was tensed..Sweat was strolling down my face.,Such a quick lover..No..I cant take it.

[the following conversation is a chat,please read it so]

M# Haha..I knew you would take this so serious

A# Wat do you mean?Be clear

M# Actually I was just testing if a girl panics when she feels a guy is going to propose her.

A# Revenge!

M# Yeah you can call it so.

A# You are seriously impossible manh..!

M# Oh thank you

A# That was sarcasm!

M# Oh thanks once again.I thought it was romance!

A# What?

M# What?

A# Ehh..

M# What?

A# Stop that?

M# Stop what?

A# Face palm

M# What?

A # FAce wall!

M# What?

A# Go Die !---At this moment I was totally annoyed.I was about to say bye when he replied

M# No,I am sorry but I love to irritate you,and thats the only thing I love..Rofl..

A# Fine .And say wassup?

M# Nothing much.You say how is Rihen?

A# Haha,In pink of health

M# ohh

A# Say something more about yourself,you family,your past?

M# My past is blur.Actually I am an adopted child.My parents left me because they dint afford to mange me well.I am bought up at the St.John's orphanage and now I am here to complete my high school as Mr.Ruther got the transfer

A# Oh so sad..Sorry to ask you that

M# You are an epic LOL character.You just believe everything that is said to you,so damn credulous.Damn,I am a Ruther,royal by my blood..No orphanage and crap.I am the only inheritant of my family proprietorship.

A# 324 84**47

M# Whats that?

A# Dr.Lisa's number

M# What for,Are you okay?

A# I am fine but you now need a psychiatrist on a serious note and I can atleast aid you with the number.Please do call once I am sure she will treat you well

M# Hahaha

and we just kept on chatting and chatting.I was barely aware what was going on in the house.He shared about his ex girlfriend Ruby who he left when she found she was double dating his best friend.He talked about his benevolent mother and broad minded father.They seemed to be too tender as per as his descriptions.We talked about our interests and hobbies.He loves gardening and I confessed I do nothing in my free time other then reading books on wattpad.I always wanted to experience the common love story of a peachy and nerdy girl and a stud guy,but neither of us were so..'Did I just think of love'! Wow,something unusual in these years.It was 3 am.early morning and we were still talking..All was going well.It was a day to remember.I wished him night and tried to sleep but I could not.1 hour from when I laid down I was thinking about that guy.I always wanted to be in love with a famous playboy some one like Jake,but he is a swine and Mark is not Mr.Popular and I am a total Tomboy,.I guess I am caught in this disease of love..Things will hopefully be fine now I find something settled,all's well with Mom ,with Mark and hopefully its good with Suzane.I didn't approach her today in the party but I found her jealous when she saw me dancing with Jake.I will clear it out tomorrow in the school and will also tell her the boorishness of Jake.I hope now she will reflect Oliver's love.Anyways goodnight.....

I hope you liked this chapter.

Please keep reading.I am sure the next one will make you cry.

Keep supporting readers..keep voting,keep sharing,keep commenting!!

Love you all

#-preyzz-#