Destiny!

Heyo guys #-preyzz-# here.Its 2K+ reads for the novel.This calls for party.So everyone whose reading this be on time to the party with the highest heels and coolest ties!!XD

The party is tonight in my dreams cause I am not sure that you dream about F.S or no! But yeah I do!!So most welcome<3

_____________________

His wish is what we call destiny.We can never run away from what we are destinied to.And there lay my destiny ,in the doctor's words!

_____________________

The doctor uttered 'Mark has some minutes left.We have no one to transplant and basically its too late.We are loosing him.'He wants to meet some Ms.Ashley before he dies.'

Mark's parents were in shock,they wanted to meet him,but I was that lucky one who was allowed first!

I entered the sterile room.It smelt like  raw medicines.I could not control the water in my eyes from flowing down in that zig zag manner,when I found him in that disposition.

I could see the golden glow of pleasure in his eyes,that were still flirting with mine.

He raised his weak hand to my head and tuck my streak of hair behind my ear.He wanted to speak,he tried hard,but the oxygen mask didn't allow him to

He moved his head to left and then to right as if he was asking me to stop those tears emerging out.

I could but obvious not stop,this was the first time I knew my close one was going to leave me in some time.

He could barely speak,I could only hear his heavy breaths against the mask,thats it.!

I caught his hand tight and starred right into his eyes.Oh my God he can't leave me in this manner!

At this point of time I felt God was munificent to me to show me only sudden deaths.

Its so hard to calm yourself  if you know that the person right infront of you is going to leave a scar in your heart that is never going to be healed- an unfillable place!

And that in no time the person will fade away as the spring's greenery!

This was what my life wanted me to face! Brutal !!

We could not conversate,he was having the angina.I kissed his forhead bidding him the last farewell.I smiled short and I could see him smile back beneath that plastic mask.

I was about to exit when Ian popped in through the door and said..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"We found  a recent donor"!

My eyes danced up in relief.

'What,Really?' ...I shouted

I could not believe I was facing truth.I mean he is safe now,I look at him and I find him happy too

I# We need to start the surgery  as soon as possible !

But there is one complication!

A# Whats that?

I# We need your signatures for the formality!

A# Huh?I am not Mark's  guardian or family member!

I# Ashley,I am sorry to say but we lost Maria!She dashed against the truck down on the road,while crossing and we have her body here now

A#Nooooooo

Stop this rubbish.Hey No.!!Thats not possible!Ian this is no time to Joke! please be serious..

My hands got numb as I pinch myself!

Ian holds my shoulder tight and pats my back

Ashley!! Maria is no more,but  see what has she gifted to her darling daughter! (points to Mark)

Meanwhile Mark breaths loud and then the operation theatre feel,the worst one!

Soon Mom's body was brought inside,she was cold but Ian said her heart was pumping and this was the best suit to transplant it.!

I right now was feeling the weakest in my life ever !

Again a sudden death,some seconds before I was praising sudden death and now it was the worst moment ever!

I got out of the room,everyone had mixed expressions.Uncle David started thanking me,Mrs.Ruther had her eyes filled with gratitude,Victoria tried to calm me down.! I was speechless

I walked as stiff as a statue! I signed the papers bravely,I rather had no option.I was feeling the current passing my heart .I could not respond!I isolated myself & hid myself beneath the table in the lonely corner of the hospital while the operation was on.! And then I thought!....

                     ***********

A/N

Updating soon

only 3 chps left now

and I love the way F.S fans are liking it!

please comment,vote and share

And yea special thanks to Mahima,she gifts me more F.S fans by sharing!!

xoxo

#-preyzz-#