Chapter 1

Heya new story, this time it's a Jerrie one :) I had this dream and I've interpreted Jade and Perrie into this story to make it into a Jerrie story. I don't know how this story will go but I've really enjoyed writing this first chapter, hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 1

Perrie's POV

I loved nights out in the gay bars and clubs, it was always such fun and I don't expect to be any different tonight. You see my name is Perrie Edwards and I'm 19 years old and currently studying Childcare at university, I love being at uni I finally get to be myself. Tonight I'm going out with some friends for another epic night out and hopefully I'll be able to remember this one tomorrow morning! I look through my wardrobe looking for something to wear, in the end I decided on tight blue skinny jeans and a crop top. One thing I hated about going out was nobody ever seems to believe I'm a lesbian because of the way I look and dress as I don't look like your stereotypical lesbian. I have long blonde hair and I love it and wouldn't change it for anything. After getting changed I grabbed the things I would need tonight before stuffing them into my jeans pocket. I was meeting my fiends out tonight so I rang for a taxi and waited for it to come. It finally came and I got in, luckily it wasn't a long journey there only like five minutes. I paid the taxi driver and thanked him before getting out to find my friends. I couldn't see them in the bar we usually would meet in, so I gave them a quick text asking if they were here yet and I got the reply of 'sorry thought I'd text you earlier we can't make it tonight anymore.' Great I thought to myself, well I'm sure ill find someone I know so I walked to the bar and ordered a drink. I walked to find a table outside to sit on so I would have the best spot at spotting anyone I knew. That's when I saw her, the most beautiful girl in the world and she was sat on her own crying. I thought I recognised her and then it clicked that was Jade the girl from the band little mix, I think the other members we LeighAnne and jesy but I'm not 100% sure. She looked really really drunk and I honestly was worried for her, she was famous and now she was so vulnerable, someone could definitely take advantage of her.

Jade's POV

Im absolutely sick of lying to everyone just because I'm in the public eye. I hate every time someone asks me if I'm dating or something like who's my celebrity crush because obviously I have to lie. Ever since I was 12 I knew I was gay but when I auditioned for the xfactor I knew I had to just pretend, especially when I was placed in a girl band with two others and I couldn't come out then in case the public hated it and the band didn't survive. We won X Factor and I still couldn't tell anyone I was gay in case it got out and we flopped and all the fans might blame me, not even the other two girls know I'm gay.

Anyway to night, I came home to South Shields with the rest of the girls to see my family but we got into an argument over something stupid but it was out first band argument so they ended up staying in a hotel near to my house so we could sort everything out in the morning. After the argument I left the house with only my purse and there was one place I could think of going, somewhere I had never been but always wanted to go, gay bars. I couldn't care less if people spotted me tonight so I got on the metro to newcastle and made my way to the first of tonight's gay bars. It was like any other bar I'd been to apart from i could tell most of them were gay, I felt a little out of place here, everyone seemed so confident with who they were and I was the total opposite. I bought myself a drink and sat at a table out of sight, I downed drink after drink, shot after shot until all I could do was stumble to a table outside. I hoped no one recognised me especially because of the mess I was in, I hadn't even left the first bar. I saw a girl sit down on a table nearby, she kept looking at me so I smiled before she walked over to me.

Perrie's POV

I walked over to Jade nervously and she looked up at me and smiled before slurring her words 'hello want an autograph or a picture you've been looking at me for ages and a picture will last longer.' She was so drunk and I couldn't believe how she was talking to me, she always looked so innocent when she was on TV or singing. I sat down opposite her and asked 'hey jade, who are you with tonight?' She answered sarcastically 'no one I came out by myself because I'm a big girl and who are you anyway.' 'Im Perrie and i just want to know you'll be safe, your far too drunk to be sat here by yourslef!' Thats when she burst into tears and i realised she was far too drunk for me to leave her on her own so I asked her if she had her phone to call anyone or call for a taxi home. 'No Perrie I left my phone at home and I have no money left I spent it all on drinks' she laughed while showing me her empty purse. I sighed knowing there was only one thing I could do with her, 'right jade I'm not happy about this but your going to have to come home with me.'