Waiting for the answer

I was waiting for Ashton to come. I was just so worried and I couldn't stop thinking what happened to Ashton. Till I hear the door slammed.
Y/n: Ashton where you were?
Ashton seemed happy. He had a cute smile in his face.
Y/n: why are you smiling?
Ashton: you will know soon.
He held me hand. And put a blindfold in my eyes. And we both started to walk.
Y/n: where are we going ash?
Ashton: it's a surprise.
Y/n: umm but you know I don't like surprises...
Ashton: I'm sure you gonna love this one,moonlight.
Y/n: okay then if you say so.
I got a little bit curious when We were going. He never did something like that before. Ashton always did little romantic things like singing in the morning for me,buying me teddy bears and different flowers...but never something like this. He always wrote me letters and poems,I didn't need material things. Only meaningful things. Then Ashton stopped.
Y/n: what now?
Ashton: wait.
He took off my blindfold.
We were in his childhood house in forest.
The house was decorated around.
Ashton held my hand and we both got into the house.
Inside everything was decorated. There was a huge bouquet of roses. And everywhere was decorated with balloons. The song can't help falling in love was playing. Our first kiss song. I was so surprised till Ashton broke the silence.
Ashton: wanna dance with me?
Y/n: Is this even a question?
We started dancing and we both looked happy. I missed happy Ashton dancing around the house with me.
The song finished and Ashton kissed my hand.
He sat down.
Ashton: Love is beautiful cause of you. My only love in this universe. The only person that makes me happy In this world. The only reason why I wake up everyday. Cause you I learned what love is. Y/n you are the only one for me. The only person that I ever loved. I'm like this cause of you. Y/n you are the better part of me.
I hope that I'm the one for you.
Love of my life,will you marry me?
He showed a little promise ring.
I started crying. I never thought he would do that.
Ashton: Will you let me to be your lover till the end?
Y/n: Yes! Ashton yes! I want to marry you.
He put the ring in my finger. And kissed my hand.
I couldn't handle my tears. I was ugly crying. I think I destroyed the beautiful moment.
Ashton: your tears are brighter then crystals.
And then he got up when he passionately kissed me.
Ashton: I love you y/n more than everything.
Y/n: I love you too.