Notes on the wall

The same room everyday. I guess I'm fading away with these dark walls.
Whatever, I'm used too. Its always gonna be like that. I feel pathetic I'm waiting for Ashton to come to me and he just never thinks about me. Typical pathetic girl. He probably forgot about me.
It's okay I will never forget him. He is the love of my life ,the connection with him is so strong. Only my heart knows how much I love and need him .Maybe he doesn't feel like it.Maybe he doesn't love me.
I hear a strange sound. I get up of my bed. I'm freezing. I feel cold this house is so cold
Someone is sobbing and the only person In the house is me.
I left my dark room. That empty room never looked better without me.
The sound of sobbing got worst.
Y/n: is someone in there?
I turn on the lights
It's Ashton.
Y/n: what are you doing in here ash?
Ashton: you told me that I didn't love you. You told me that's pathetic to think about me. You are feeling pathetic cause you think I don't love you. And I love you, I need you.
Y/n: what do you mean? How do you know!?
Ashton: it doesn't matter. I love you believe me. Why you won't believe me?! Do you think it's funny to betray me this way? Are you doubting my love cause I always have to go?
Y/n: I want to love you,hug you and kiss you. But whenever I touch you. You go away and never come back
Ashton: I promised that I will always be there for you. And I keep my promises. I never lie.
I hug Ashton. He is so warm. I love him.
But then ,when I open my eyes there is no one behind me.
I knew it. He would left me again. I get up and start crying.
How the lights got turned off ?
I open my phones flashlight and I see a note in the wall.
I'm here babe. I love you so much. You mean everything to me. Sleep because I'm gonna come late tonight.
Xoxo ash
I start smiling. He is so cute. Then I see another note in the wall.
I know I'm the cutest.
Love you ash
I love you too Ashton...