Love of my life

Days were passing by. Ashton wasn't around. I wasn't used being alone...without him. Even if he used to left me alone for days.
But there was always a note in a wall from him but today nothing.
Did he really forget me?
That was my thought. The house was cold. But the only thing that kept me warm was the teddy bear that he gave me on Valentine's Day.
But the roses in that vase were already dead just like my hopes that I would see him again.
Hugging the only thing I ever had. That teddy bear.
And then without notice it,hours walked by.
But nothing.
I walked around in the house. It was cold without Ash everything was cold.
I sat in the living room and once tried to get out of my room. The house used to be bright,clean and filled with love. But now it's only me. Waiting for my love to come.
Will he ever come?
I should stop thinking about him. Whatever Ashton whatever.
So you forgot me huh?
Y/n: Ashton! Where have you been?
Ashton: around. Mostly Checking you out while you were asleep.
Y/n: and you didn't come to meet me?!
Ashton: you have days sleeping. Didn't want to wake  you up.
Y/n: What are you talking about cloudy boy ? I was awake all the time.
Ashton: no you weren't. Maybe it was just a dream.
Y/n: maybe. Maybe...
Ashton comes closer and starts kissing my forehead,than my cheeks. And later I feel his soft lips In mine.
While he whispers in my ear
How much he loves me.
I can't handle it. He is so beautiful.
I love you too ashton...  I whisper back
Then he holds my hand and he takes me in the kitchen while we cook together.
Feeling his breath around my neck,listening his beautiful voice and the most his giggles makes all my sadness goes away.
And the house is clean again. It's bright. The clouds from the sky are gone. Just cause of him,because he is around.
Looking how happy he is makes my heart melt all over again and makes me fall for him for the 10000th time.
It's so cute how he cooks with so passion. And then he smiles at me. 
Out of nowhere he grabs my hand, and says to me:
Kiss me like our first kiss. Kiss me like the raindrops of that day.
And I just kiss him remembering the best day of my life. When he told me that he loved me. When he kissed me and grabbed my hand for the first time.
My only love life. Ashton Irwin
In that moment you realize his eyes are sparkling in a way that they didn't before.
With that beautiful kind of hope.
And I smell the food getting burnt.
Y/n: Cloudy boy the food
Ashton: omg! I forgot about it. How can I have my mind at first place when I'm looking at your beautiful eyes.
I just blush like the first time we ever kissed and he giggles.
Ashton: What we gonna eat tonight?
Y/n: The food we made.
Ashton: But it got burnt.
Y/n: It doesn't matter.
He does a weird face and then starts smiling again. He gets everything but just acts innocent. Another reason why I'm in love with him.
After eating. We both go to sleep.
I fall asleep in his arms. With the smell of his cologne. His cologne is my safest place,my actual home.
He gives me million kisses in my forehead. He tells me the story when we met.
Ashton shows love and affection in his eyes so much.
And we both fall asleep holding each other's hands.
Moments are the only things that matters.