"What're you doing out here, it's freezing." He said.

"... I uh..."

"Hadley -!" Seth said before seeing Braun. "Oh, I'll..." he trailed off before walking away.

"Here." Braun said, shrugging off his sweatshirt and draping it over my shoulders. "Listen, Seth texted me."

"Oh boy." I said earning a chuckle from him.

"I know... anyway, he told me you felt bad and planned on apologizing at breakfast... don't worry about it."

"What? But I -."

"I'm over it, we're cool... if that's alright with you."

"You mean you didn't come back to the room, and left me worrying, I let Seth drag me to a flower shop to -."

"You were worried about me?"

"Well don't tell anyone... you'll ruin my reputation." I said crossing my arms.

"How did you get Seth to drag you to a flower shop?" He asked suddenly.

"Uhm... well, he told me to get some flowers to apologize to you with and..."

"Say no more." He chuckled.

"I didn't take you as a flower guy."

"That's because I'm not but, from you, I would've loved them."

I felt my cheeks turn a bit pink.

"What do you say we ditch Seth and go get coffee?" I asked Braun bashfully, looking at my feet.

"You're serious?" He asked, I nodded, looking up at him. "Yes!" He said, wrapping his arms around me, picking me up and spinning around once. He quickly put me down after and took a step away from me. "I'm sorry I -."

"Lets just go." I said, feeling weird.

We walked to the coffee shop in silence, got in line to order our coffees and were soon sat a table in the corner or the shop.

"Here." I said shrugging off his sweatshirt and holding it out to him.

"You can keep it. I mean if you want to."

I placed it on my lap before putting my chin in my hand and looking at him.

"What?" He chuckled.

"It's weird."

"What's weird?"

"How come you're so nice to me when I'm such a bitch to you?" I asked.

"Well-."

"You must have some Superman-type-powers or something." I said, earning a small laugh from him.

"Well, I'm No Superman, but my mom did raise me to be a gentleman."

"I applaud her. It's not everyday I meet a guy who- never mind."

"Who?" He urged me to finish, I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Fishing for a compliment I see."

He just smiled and shrugged.

"A guy who can melt a small bit of the ice surrounding my dead heart."

"Your hearts not dead." He smiled, reaching across the table, grasping my hand in his. "Just damaged."

"There you two are!"

We turned our heads to see Seth, Mark and Flash walking our way. I quickly pulled my hand away from Braun's.

"Oh hey guys!" I exclaimed, hoping they didn't see Braun and I's interaction.

"Ready to go to breakfast?" Flash asked.

"We're going to be late meeting Tyler, Trent and Pete." Mark added.

"Pete?" I asked.

"...And Tyler and Trent." Mark said.

"Well what're we waiting for, let's get this over with." I said, slipping on Braun's sweatshirt, grabbing my cup, standing and walking toward the door with them following me.