"That's a little boy."

"Uh uh, I'm a man shawty," DJ said making us laugh as the elevator door closed taking us to the ninth floor.

Getting off, and reaching their apartment door that read 9C, I began getting nervous again. "You ready?" Nodding my head, he took that as my yes going inside first after entering the keys.

DJ was first rushing in calling out his mother's name. "Ms. Nicole, Ms.Nicole." He said running into the living room, as I walked behind him allowing Keyshawn to lock the door in peace.Screaming she put her hands up excited to see him as well as he was.

Screaming she put her hands up excited to see him as well as he was

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"My little baby come here." She said opening up her arms for him so he could easily give her a hug.

"You don't even give me a hug like that when you see me," Keyshawn said behind me taking my coat, and his as well.

"Well, I don't see him every day. DJ where is your coat?"

"Oh nah, you buggin I just realized you don't have one on," Keyshawn said shaking his head at DJ, as I stayed their quiet waiting for him to introduce me.

"I was just going to the barber shop, then I found you. I'm in heat now so it's okay, but I'll listen."

"Good. Now Keyshawn you didn't tell me you were bringing Trinity over, it's so nice to meet you." She said coming over to me shaking my hand that was slightly shaking, but I hid it well.

"It's nice to meet you too. You are so beautiful." I said complimenting her genuinely meaning it not wanting to kiss her ass.

"Thank you, so are you sit, sit." Obeying I did as told. "Ma you are beautiful," Keyshawn said making her smile appreciating his words.

 "Ma you are beautiful," Keyshawn said making her smile appreciating his words

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Aw thank you, Keyshawn.""So I need to know why you got all that ugly as-butt makeup on." He said correcting himself stopping midway from cursing, as DJ got up, and went somewhere.

Shaking my head at him, I loved and hated his bluntness. He didn't like when females wore makeup because it was pointless to him.

"Here you go," I said as she nodded her head at me. "Right."