PART 16

"Stop following meee", you carelessly sing as he slid the glass door closed.

      "I'm not following you, can't I go to the bathroom", he mocks, now slowly getting on your nerves.

        You turn around confronting him when you were out of the adults' sight, "No, you cannot." You poke his chest with your index finger giving him a mean look.

        "Oh y/n", he said through laughter. "Now that right there", he continued as he put your finger down with his big hand, "was just a wrong move."

        You snicker, "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?", you push him again. He smirked keeping his cool, "Me? I'm gonna teach you to behave." You laughed sarcastically at his words but he pinned you against the wall, just like the first time. "It's not nice to point at people and it's not nice to push them", his raspy voice whispered in your ear.

        He pressed his forehead against yours, and you could hear his heavy breathing clearly. "Hemmings, everyone's like just some feet away", you harshly tell him. "So?", he says then kisses you roughly not giving you a chance to interrupt him any more.

        He picked you up and switched you to another wall, almost knocking down a picture frame. He gripped hard and greedily on your thighs to keep you up as he planted kisses down your neck, collarbones and cleavage. You tried to tighten your muscles not letting him see how weak he makes you. You didn't want to give him the satisfaction even of a single quiver.

        You pulled his head back by his styled hair making him look straight into your eyes. "I'll make you a deal", you command as he raises his eyebrow, "Meet me down between our houses tonight, however I still don't like you."

        He carefully put you down and grinned, pressing himself up against you, "Deal. It wouldn't be nice of me anyway to nail Mr Y/L/N's daughter under these circumstances." You sigh pushing him off as you start to walk away, "Oh shut up Hemmings." He pulled you back by your wrist and bit your earlobe gently then correcting you, "Luke", before you both left back outside.