PART 7

Once you finally got home, you showered and washed the tragic makeup off. You wrapped yourself in a clean towel and poked your head through the door to hear if anyone's home. No one was yet - perfect timing.

        You left a wet trail behind you as you walked towards your room from your hair dripping. When you got in, you used the opportunity of being home alone to blast some music. You saved yourself time and before the shower you neatly folded on the bed some stuff to wear now.

        You dropped your towel and reached for your clothes when you remembered what you've learnt this morning. "Ah dammit", you press the towel to your front as you walk over to close the curtains. You squint at the window 10 feet away and see a pair of blue eyes staring at you. Luke was standing there slack-jawed with a textbook hanging from his hand. "Oh for fuck's sake..", you mumble forwarding a death glare. He then pulled himself together and winked at you. You vigorously started pulling the curtains before going back to get dressed. 

        You slipped on some nice underwear and a pair of ripped skinnies, along with a plain T-shirt. You sat on your bed and plugged in the hairdryer above your nightstand. You started drying your hair and couldn't kick out the stupid look on his face from your mind. You rolled your eyes so much, you thought they'd fall out of your skull. But what else can you do with a lustful teenage boy that has a direct view into your room? Other than rolling your eyes at it, you could just confront him.