"Interview?" Both Naruto and I asked, simultaneously.

Moegi's eye brightened. She hugged my waist, "Yup! That's right, Reina-nee-chan!" She smiled.

I tensed at the while nee-chan part, a small smile made it's way to my face. I ruffled her hair softly, giving her a smile on my own. "Isn't that really cool," I said.

Konohamaru grinned, "Yeah, we're in charge of writing the article about the Chūnin Exam for the academy's class newspaper." He said.

"Exactly, that's why we came to interview you, leader!" Moegi exclaimed. "Please let us interview you!"

I sighed. I did want to let them interview Naruto, but who knew if Anko would even let them.

"Hey, you over there!" Speak of the devil and she shall come. "What are you doing?"

Anko walked over, placing her hands on her hips waiting for an answer.

"Konohamaru is here asking about an interview for the class newspaper.." Naruto said.

Anko's eyes widened. "Oh, I forgot that Lord Hokage mentioned something like that!" She chuckled nervously, "Alright, take a ten minute break starting now! For those who will be interviewed, resign yourselves and be courteous!"

Naruto grinned, "Then, I'll show you guys just how awesome I am!"

I sweat dropped, "Really?" I muttered.

__________________

"Hey, my name is Naruto Uzumaki! A ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village. My hobby is to pull pranks, and I like ramen noodles. I just became a Genin but, and my dream is a big one! I will be the Hokage, surpassing all the other Hokage's from the past while I'm at it! And I want everyone in the village to acknowledge my existence. I've been called a failure many times before, but I passed the Genin test perfectly. Now, I'm on a team led by Kakashi-sensei; team seven. The others on my team are Sasuke, Sakura-chan, and Reina-chan. But, since I'm the one who shows the most improvement and is the best, you don't need to worry about the other three." Naruto said.

An irk mark appeared on my forehead, "Baka! Introduce us properly!" I growled.

"Yeah. Don't say such things about your teammates!" Konohamaru shouted.

Naruto pouted but went along with it nonetheless. "Sasuke Uchiha is the pretentious guy on my team. I heard he's one of the last survivors of the famous Uchiha clan. As long as you notice my amazing skills and not his, we'll be fine!"

"Then there's Sakura Haruno, she's in love with me! You know, the more she denies it, the more I'm convinced she loves me. She hardly tells me how she really feels about me but, but her shyness makes her even cuter!" Naruto grinned, blushing madly.

I growled, she isn't shy one bit! That girl can knock Naruto across the village is she wanted to. I don't see any shyness in her unless she's with her precious Sasuke-kun.

"Finally, there's Reina, my b-best friend." Naruto stuttered out, a darker blush than before finding it's way to his cheeks. "Reina was the first one to actually be nice to me, she liked the pranks I did and even asked to let her help next time! She believes I can become Hokage, dattebayo! Her um, rudeness and strictness is kinda..um...cute.. When she gets worked up or scolds me for something, I can't help but think about how pretty she is..."

I blushed twenty shades of red. My heart started to pound. For some odd reason I thought back to when Gaara caressed my hand and made me feel the same way, how Gaara made me feel felt much different than what Naruto was making me feel like...

Sakura and Sasuke introduced themselves as well for the article in the newspaper. Sakura's was mainly about Sasuke's and how much she adored him for his strength and 'good looks.' She did say something about Naruto, but like you can tell, she doesn't get along with him at all. What she said was that Naruto was an inconsiderate idiot who always tried to show up Sasuke. For me, she considered me a good friend who was there for her at times even though I could be rude at first. Good enough for me.

Sasuke hardly talked at all, he merely mentioned our missions we went on together. He said some things about Sakura and Naruto. Naruto was an idiot, Sakura was mainly useless during every single mission we had as a team. That hurt Sakura's ego a lot. Sasuke mentioned me too, he said I was a respectful teammate who showed strictness to idiots like Sakura and Naruto. Supposedly, I was very close to him and kind around him when alone. That may be true but I wouldn't say I was that close to him.

"Reina-nee-chan!" Moegi shouted, "You're next!"

I hummed and walked over to the small little clearing they were interviewing everyone at, I sat down with my legs crossed.

"Okay, you can begin." Udon said.

I nodded. "Like the others told you, we're in team seven together. We went on easy and some very difficult missions together. Yes, they were very hard. But, if your sensei teaches you what ours did, you'll make it out perfectly." I said.

"What did your sensei teach you?" Moegi asked.

"Teamwork." I stated. "That's the most important skill to have when you're in a team with others, without teamwork your team would lack skills, they'd lack the responsibility to become a Genin. But, on the other hand, Naruto is one of my team members. He's funny, kind, loud, determined and a ramen loving addict. I don't know where I would be without him. He's a great friend to have." I smiled.

"Sakura is a really nice girl once you get to know her. First you'll have to push away that angry side she has and you'll see the Sakura I see. The kind, gentle, loving one. She can be an annoying fan-girl at times but really she's just a sweet girl. She can be both a good friend and team member." I said, "Now, for Sasuke. Sasuke is the complete opposite of Sakura and Naruto. He's quiet, cocky, arrogant, sly, smart, and really strong. All those things I named are small details that make him so interesting. He isn't like I thought an Uchiha would be. He has this secret soft side in him. I've seen it with my own eyes. I won't say anything more, wouldn't want to hurt his precious little ego now, would I?" I teased, glancing at Sasuke with a devious smirk.

The three academy students clapped their hands together, "Okay, thanks you guys! We got all the information we needed for the newspaper!"

I smiled, "No problem, if you guys need anything else come find me, I'll be glad to help"

"Alright, bye!" They shouted and ran off.

Sasuke walked up to me, nudging my shoulder. I gave him a sloppy grin, "What?" I mused.

"What was that you said about me having a soft side?" He said, frowning.

I grinned even wider. "It's true and you know it yourself Sasuke, you have this soft side that for some weird reason I only ever get to see."

He sighed and grabbed my hand leading me back to Anko and the other people by the forest entrance, "...times up."