Dinner

With Stefan and Damon
Damon walked into Stefan's room "Get dressed. We're going out." "Yeah, sorry, not interested." Stefan replied, pulling on a shirt. "I didn't ask. Elijah and I have scheduled a very old-fashioned sit-down with you and Klaus. I say go with the black. Makes you look all villainy. Besides, Lizzie and Peter had to bail at the last minute. She said she'd meet us there sometime." "Are they alright, besides Klaus won't make a deal, Damon." "Yes she's fine, blondie said her boss called her in for a last minute job, and she's dropping Peter at his aunts. And he doesn't have to. All we're doing is buying a little time to give Elijah a chance to pop the top off the coffins." "So, that's your, uh, plan? Stall Klaus?" "If you didn't go postal on his hybrids, then maybe we'd have some options." "So you unleashed an Original to help him out?" "Undaggering Elijah was smart, Stefan. Are you kidding me? After what Klaus did to him? He's in vengeance mode. It's perfect. Besides, we have Lizzie as an awesome backup weapon." "There's nothing smart about trusting Elijah, Damon. He screwed us over the last time he promised to help us kill Klaus. Are you really willing our sister to get hurt." ''Well when you put it like that, Then no. But Yeah, the way you've been acting, I trust him about as much as I trust you." "Hm. Well I guess that goes both ways, doesn't it?" "Oh, yes...this is about me kissing Elena. Just remember, if it wasn't for Klaus, you would have never become such a dick and that kiss would never have happened. So get ready and get happy. We're going to negotiate a fake truce and I don't want your attitude screwing it up."

Later:

Elijah opened the door and let the Salvatore brothers in "Niklaus, our guests have arrived. Although I was under the impression we had another guest joining us." "Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we? And where is this mysterious third party you invited?"

They walked into the dining room and sat at the table. One chair remained empty for the  mysterious guest that had yet to arrive. Elijah was tired of the silence so he spoke up. "It's better to indulge him." Stefan didn't want to be here, he was worried about his sister more than his enemy at the moment. "I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out." "Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours. And where is our guest, dinner is about to be served." Damon was about to open his mouth to respond when his phone rang. He looked at the name and sighed in relief.

"Damon, I'm about a minute from the address you gave me so have the door open." The Mikaelson brothers seemed  shocked to hear a female voice on the other end. But Damon just shrugged and said "what's the problem Liz" "I wasn't make it on time with a car so I got Phil to bring me in straight from a mission." She told her brother with a small laugh

Damon took his phone away from his face and looked at the phone in shock. The three others looked at the phone as well. "Uhm Lizzie are you in a helicopter" As he said that there was a helicopter sound over the house "yeah I'm gonna go ahead and jump and land in their front yard, meet me at this stranger's door, Kay." With that she hung up, giving him no time to respond.

Both sets of brothers made it to the door in time to see white speck flip from the helicopter and land on the ground braced on one knee.