PHASE 24 - MUDAMUDAMUDA VS. WUTATATATATA!!!

“Seha, we focus on taking out Kristoff and his group. Atlas, you handle the small fries.” The enemy mage Cyrus commanded.

Atlas just nodded silently as he rushed to the swarm of Gate Guardians with his twin swords.

“And oh, Seha…” The mage with eyeglasses followed up. “If you can, avoid hitting Kristoff’s Gate Plate. We should torture him as long as we can.”

“Roger that, Cyrus.” The Korean man with umbrella lance said. “Oh, we should focus on hitting his scrotum.”

“Ye boys are really hating on ya, Kristoff.” Drex said.

I think it’s only natural for them to hate that notorious Kristoff. If that happened to me too, in my relationship with Rikkun, (provided that we became an official couple in the future) I’ll kill the concubine with my own fingers.

“Stop yanking.” Kristoff said as he readied his bow. “Here they come!”

“<Megalodon Torpedo>!!!” The four-eyed mage waved his staff, and a giant ball of water materialized and formed itself into a shark!

It swam fast through the thin air, targeting our archer!

“<Destruction Beam>!!!” Benedict pointed his buster sword to the flying shark, and a thin dark laser emerged from its tip and pierced through the projectile! The shark exploded like a water balloon, and now the skies are giving off a drizzle!

“<Magnus Crunch>!!!” Drex leaped forward, ready to smash his glowing giant mace to the mage, but it was blocked by an umbrella!

Clang! A loud metallic sound echoed.

“You guys are quite impressive…” Seha the umbrella spearman said with a smirk as he spun his weapon left and right. “I guess I have to respond with such seriousness… <Battlefury>!!!”

There was a strong shockwave that launched our gangster maceman to the air, but Drex managed to maintain his balance and land on his feet.

Meanwhile, the body of the umbrella lancer is now covered with a bluish-white aura. His eyes are now colored silver, and his golden cross sigil on his irises are glowing brightly as ever.

“This is bad!” Kristoff shouted. “Everybody, cover your Gate Plates!”

“<Thousand Thrust Ricochet>!!!”

A bluish streak was left in the trail when Seha jumped off and proceeded to attack my allies with countless stabs. First, he assaulted Drex. Drex was able to block those blinding blows using his mace, but his arms and legs are now covered with bruises.

“Kah!” Drex was outbalanced and fell down to the floor, still on guard.

Then, the lancer made its way to Benedict, who got unluckily got hit on the chest for about twenty times. It triggered his Gate Plate, which resulted in his immediate elimination.

“Darn, he got one of us!” Kristoff groaned.

“Darn, Kristoff is too far away!” Seha returned the same complaining noise.

Kristoff was far from the spell’s effective range, so he was safe. If it wasn’t the fact that he’s a ranged fighter, he would have his own buttocks handed by those guys. I’m quite scared for Kristoff’s sake...

Same as mine. You may be wondering why I haven’t made a move yet. I have exhausted my prana after my battle with Emily, so Kristoff advised me to charge my energy by meditating. Meditating while using <Assimilate> on every part of my skin is the best way to gather nature energy.