Twenty-Seven

Audrey's POV

I looked up at Alex, holding back tears. He had one of my hands in each of his and was swinging them lightly. He sighed and pulled me into a hug.

"FaceTime me every day, okay? I don't care what time it is just...at least everyday." He whispered to me. I nodded into his shoulder and he tightened his grip on me. "If you ever need anything, I'll make sure you get it okay? Anything." I nodded again. "And Audrey?" He pulled me away, just far enough so he could see me. "Never touch those blades again."

"I won't." I said. He shook his head.

"I mean it. You think you need to you call me. If I don't answer keep calling me until I do." I nodded. "You promise?" I smiled at him.

"Yeah, I promise."

"Good, because you're too perfect to cut up." He ran his fingers through my hair and brushed it out of my face. I threw my arms around his neck again.

"I'm going to miss you." I said.

"God, Audrey. I might need to sneak on your bus. No forgetting about me okay?" I giggled and shook my head.

"I won't as long as you don't forget me."

"I can't, it's impossible."

"SO WHAT IF I CAN'T FORGET YOU!" Vic sang. I jumped and looked to the right of us. Vic was standing there smirking. "Guys, you two are adorable, but we need to hurry this up a little." He said chuckling. I blushed and Alex shooed him away.

"I'll see you later okay?" Alex said softly. I nodded.

"See you later. Like six months later..." I grumbled. Alex chuckled and kissed me.

"You need to go, huh?" I nodded.

"Bye." I said sadly.

"Bye Babe. Have fun." He said as he hugged me one last time. "But not to much!" I giggled and nodded.

"Of course not." Alex nudged me in the direction of the bus and I turned away to get on. The guys and crew had finished packing the bus and I climbed in last. The door swung shut behind me and I ran to the lounge and waved good bye to Alex. He smiled sadly and waved back. The bus pulled away and I lost sight of him quickly. I sighed and sat back on the couch. The couch sank down next to me and someone put their arm around me.

"You really like him, don't you?" Vic asked. I leaned on his shoulder and nodded.

"Yeah..." Vic chuckled and kissed the top of my head. It's not the same as Alex's kisses though.

"Wow thanks." He said when I accidentally said that out loud.

"Sorry."

"It sucks to leave people you care about behind."

"Yeah, but you didn't; Danny's coming with us!" I groaned in agony. We were on our way to pick her up. Why can't we tour with All Time Low again?

"Yeah, I know. But it's not so bad. He cares about you a lot; you two will make it work." I sighed. I had heard a lot of stories of long distance relationships not working out. I hope it's not the case with us. I felt my phone buzz and I took it out.

Miss you baby :(

It was from Alex. I smiled at how adorable he could be. I hadn't been gone two minutes yet.

Miss you too :( I hate this

I texted him back. Dad's phone started going off too and he got up.

"We are very popular people." He said as he walked away to take his call. I stayed in the front lounge and continued to text Alex.

Vic's POV

"Hello?" I asked the person on the other line. I sat on my bunk.

"Hello, Mr. Fuentes?" A male voice asked.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry to bother you, but could you come by the San Diego Hospital sometime today?" The hospital? That's not good!

"Um, no not really. I'm on a schedule and I won't be back for six months. Why? Who's at the hospital?" The guy sighed.

"Your girlfriend Danielle Perry; she was in a car accident and was brought in last night." Oh my god Danny!

"What!? Oh my god is she okay? What happened?" I asked quickly. God, no not Danny!

"Unfortunately no, she is not okay. She was hit by a drunk driver and died on impact."

"Wh-What? No nonono she can't be dead..."

"I'm sorry sir, you were one of her contacts so we called you. That is all." I slowly dropped my hand away from my ear and ended the call. Danny...

"Hey, Vic. What's Danny's address again?" Mike asked as he came into the bunk room. My eyes welled up with tears and I couldn't speak. "Vic? Shit, what's wrong?" Mike kneeled in front of me.

"Sh-She's d-dead..." I mumbled. "Oh god..." The tears fell out of my eyes and I dropped my head.

"What? Who's dead Vic?" Mike asked frantically.

"Danny!" I cried and fell back on my bunk.

"Oh, man. I'm sorry Vic, that's horrible." He said. I buried my face in the pillow and sobbed. "Do you like...want anything or...?" He asked awkwardly.

Mike was never great with sadness. I shook my head, hoping he would just leave. I just wanted to ignore the world. Luckily he did leave. He went out front and talked to someone. He probably told the bus driver not to stop at Danny's. I yanked my curtain back and turned my back to it. I can't believe she's gone! Sure I only knew her for just over a month, but that doesn't mean I didn't love her.

I loved her.

The thought played around in my mind for a moment. It seems like everyone I loved I lost. Why does this happen to me? Why do the things that mean the most have to disappear?

"Dad?" Audrey asked. I didn't even hear her come in. "Daddy are you okay?" She pulled my curtain back and sat on the edge of my bunk. "I'm sorry Dad, I know you cared about her a lot." I sighed. I did care about her a lot.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Can you just...go hang out with the guys for a while? I kind of want to be alone right now." I said. It was a lie. I wasn't fine and I didn't want to be alone. I wanted to be anything but alone. But it was going to happen. Everyone I loved would leave eventually. Audrey leaned down and hugged me which I didn't return. She got up and left, closing my curtain in the way out.

A/N: Poor Vic :(