"Where are my shoes? Has anyone seen my shoes?" Vic asked as he wandered around the bus.

"Which ones?" Jaime asked.

"My Vans...Ugh where are they!?" Mike threw a pair of black Vans at him.

"Ow! No the red ones. My red Vans guys where are they?" He must have circled the bus for the third time. I looked to the side and saw his Vans stuffed under the couch I picked them up and stopped Vic as he stormed around the bunk area. "Where the fu-" I shoved them in his face and he calmed down and took them. "Thanks baby." I nodded and took my seat back on the couch. Vic sat next to me and as he put his shoes on.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Texting my friend."

"Rachel?"

"Yeah. I realized I never let her know what happened and I think she was worried."

"Why would she be worried?" I tried not to blush, but I did anyway.

"Well, when we heard that you were going to get me, we used to go over the different types of person you would be."

"So?"

"We wondered whether you would be really cool or like abusive or something." He scoffed.

"I hope I'm not!"

"You're not." I assured him.

"Good. Are you ready to go? We have to go on in like an hour."

"Yup, I don't really need anything right?"

"No, just a hug." I grinned as Vic opened his arms and pulled me into him. "Oh, by the way, All Time Low and Sleeping With Sirens are touring with us. They had a day's head start on us so that's why you haven't met them yet." I felt bad for a minute.

"Did I make you guys late?" Vic shook his head.

"We had a few days between the last concert and this one. Let's go in and I'll show you around, okay?" I nodded and followed him out the bus and into the venue. There was a group of fans that we had to walk by who, of course, started screaming and trying to run past security, unsuccessfully thank god.

"Vic! Vic! I love you!"

"You guys saved my life!"

"Oh my god, who's she?"

"Vic, dump the chic!"

"Yeah! I'm older than her!"

"She's such a loser, why is she with you guys!?"

The fans started calling over too us. I bit my lip, trying to not let it get to me. I started trailing behind and Vic grabbed my arm and dragged me forward a little faster. He put his arm around me protectively and I dropped my head.

"Don't listen to them, baby, they don't know who you are yet." I looked up at Vic.

"Are you going to tell them?" He nodded.

"I was planning on it tonight at the concert, if that's okay with you."

"Yeah, that's fine." He squeezed my shoulder as he took me around backstage. He and the guys told me where to stay so no fans could wander around and find me. They also introduced me to the other bands.

"Vic? Who's the chic?" Alex asked as he gawked at me. Vic threw an arm around me again.

"This is the reason we stayed back yesterday. Guys, this is my daughter, Audrey." I heard an arrangement of 'Aww's' and I kind of shrank back into Vic.