Thirteen

"Everyone ready?" Vic asked. I grabbed a jacket off my bunk and walked out front.

"Yup." I said. Tony and Mike were already out and Jaime ran in soon after.

"Hell yeah!" He said enthusiastically. "Too bad this is the last night together with our buddies, though." He said sadly. I nodded.

"Yeah..."

"Well then let's get there quick so we have more time with them!" Tony yelled and we all got off the bus and walked to the restaurant. SWS was already there saving the rest of us seats so we went and sat with them.

"What a great tour, huh?" Justin said. We all agreed, even though I had only been there for a few weeks of it. We talked about the time that they were all playing together, although I mostly just listened. I heard a bunch of funny stories from the time before I met the guys, like the time Kellin and Gabe woke up spooning. Or the time Rian and Mike got so drunk they started making out.

By the time we got our food, we were all starving and ate in mostly silence. I was the first one done and the guys started talking again. I started feeling a little out of place since I had nothing to add to the reminiscence that hadn't already been said. I yawned, it was getting late, but I wanted to stay up with the guys. I also felt a little bad that Vic was always having to change plans for me and I knew he wouldn't let me walk to the bus alone. I got up and walked to the bathroom to try and wake up a little.

"Audrey? Where are you going?" Vic asked before I could leave.

"Bathroom, wanna come?" I asked. He shrugged and turned back to the guys, reengaging in conversation. I opened the door to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. I leaned down and splashed water on my face a few times. As I started to stand up I felt someone grab my hair and yank me up. I gasped in shock and looked in the mirror. There was a guy standing behind me, holding a knife to my neck.

"You scream and I kill you." He whispered in my ear. I swallowed hard and he shoved me into the handicap stall. I stumbled to the ground and hit my head on the tile floor. I looked back up and the guy shut and locked the stall door before grabbing my ankle and pulling me towards him. I tried to scramble away, but I wasn't strong enough.

"Let go!" He slapped me across the face. (A/N: Now would be a good time to skip if you don't want to read this...)

"I said fucking shut up!" He slapped a hand over my mouth and yanked my shorts off. I tried biting his hand but he was pinning me down. I cried out against his sweaty disgusting hand as he undid the buckle on his jeans. I felt my eyes welling up with tears. I begged for someone to walk in and hear what was going on. I wriggled around, trying desperately to break free of his crushing grip. He moved his hand from my mouth so he could pull his pants off. I gasped for air.

"Please don't!" I cried. He slammed a fist into my stomach, knocking the wind out of my. He slammed himself into me making me scream.

"Be quiet bitch!" He pounded into me even harder and I forced myself to be quiet, afraid of what else he might do to me. He laid on top of me and I couldn't breathe. He felt like he weighed three hundred pounds as I tried to push him off of me.

"No...please...stop...!" I gasped between breaths. He would moan to himself every so often before he grunted and a warm liquid poured into me. I felt like I would have thrown up if I could breathe. It was the most disgusting thing I had ever felt. Finally he got up and put his clothes back on.

"You say a word and you fucking die!" He threatened before leaving me alone in the stall. Tears kept pouring out of my eyes no matter how hard I told them to stop. I pulled my pants up again and dropped my head into my hands, sobbing. Everything hurt and I felt so invaded. I couldn't move, I just wanted to disappear. I never wanted to leave the room, I just wanted to die. (A/N: Okay keep reading)

Alex's POV

I noticed Audrey had left to go to the bathroom, but that was over fifteen minutes ago. I had seen a guy walk out a while ago and he looked kind of freaky. The way he kept his head low and his eyes darted around gave me an uneasy feeling. I waited another minute and excused myself to go check on Audrey. Vic didn't seem like he noticed and I started to worry about her.

I walked into the bathroom and glanced around. Everything seemed fine. All of the stalls were swung open and you could see clear inside them. All except one, the handicap stall which was swung closed, but I could tell, not latched.

"Audrey?" I called out. I didn't get a response and started to worry more. "Audrey, are you in here? It's me, Alex." I started to walk further into the bathroom. "Audrey, if you're in here, I need you to tell me." I announced, rather urgently. "Please babe? Where are you?" I got to the end of the row of stalls and was standing outside the handicap stall when I heard crying. I knocked on the stall door, but it just opened since it wasn't latched. "Audrey!?" Audrey was curled up in the corner of the stall, sobbing. She looked horrible; her hair was all messed up and it looked like she had forming bruises. Her clothes were wrinkled and all disheveled. I started towards her but she flinched back when I went near her. She was breathing heavily and I knew she would have a panic attack if I didn't calm her down. "Audrey, it's just me, okay? You're okay." I said, softer. She relaxed slightly and I moved towards her again. "Audrey, what happened?" I crouched down in front of her. She looked up at me, her face red and tears pouring out of her eyes. She threw her arms around my neck and held on to me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my lap. "Audrey, you're going to have a panic attack if you don't relax. Can you do that for me? Just tell me what's wrong?" Her sobbing slowed a little and she loosened her grip on me.

"A-A a g-guy..." She stuttered out.

"A guy? What did the guy do?" She took another shaky breath.

"H-He he..." She shut her eyes and broke down again. I feared the worst and felt rage building up inside me. If he hurt Audrey, I'd kill him.

"Hun', did he...rape you?" I asked, almost afraid if the answer. She nodded against my shoulder and gripped my t-shirt. "Oh, god!" I whispered to myself. I held her tighter, but I was careful not to hurt her any worse. I sat there and let her just cry for a few minutes. Her sobbing subsided and tears just dripped from her eyes in silence. "Audrey? I need to go get your dad, okay?" I didn't know how to tell Vic that his daughter had been raped. She shot her head up to face me.

"P-Please don't leave me! Wh-what if he comes back!?" I knew he wouldn't, I had seen that creepy guy leave, and I knew it was him. I should have checked on her sooner. But I nodded to Audrey.

"I won't leave you. We'll both go out. Is that okay?" She sniffed and nodded. She tried to move but winced in pain. I took her in my arms and stood up. I carried her out of the bathroom and stood in the corner for a moment. It was a fairly hidden spot, but I really didn't want to draw any attention to us. Vic looked up from the table and made eye contact with me. I sent a pleading look to him to get him to come over. He noticed Audrey in my arms and jumped up from the table. There was a worried look on his face as he rushed over to us.

"Oh my god, what happened!? Audrey? Baby are you okay!?"

"Vic." I stated. He looked up at me. "Let's take her to the bus." He nodded and rushed to open the door for me since my hands were full. The bus was parked right outside and we climbed into it. "Where's her bunk?" I asked. Vic pointed to one and I laid her down in it. She looked up at me, worried. She looked so fragile and innocent, and I didn't want to leave her for anything. "I'm not leaving you, okay? I'll be right in the front, I'm just going to talk to your dad. Yell if you need us, try to get some rest." I kissed her forehead and led Vic back out to the front.

"Alex what happened!?" He asked. I turned to him.

"When she was in the bathroom some guy went in and...Vic, he...he raped her."