Nalu ~ Leader of the wolf gang ep 1

Heads up: I use lots of details , I usually like to have a building relationship, but this time senes it's my first fanfic I'll say that nalu is already a couple, but Natsu lived in magnolia and Lucy lived in crocus. So she decided to move to magnolia, etc.. and there will be more ships along the way. And if there are any spelling errors I deeply apologize, I've tried my hardest to make sure there are none, so if there are I'm sorry. Kay? Kay! So let's get started!

*Lucy on a motorcycle, riding to fairy tail* *ps: imagine that she is wearing blue jeans, black boots, a brown satchel, black leather gloves, a big leather jacket (with a white wolf on the back and it says "ALPHA"), and a black helmet that covers her hair and face*
The guild : *minding their own business going about their normal lives, then suddenly they all hear a loud roaring motor coming close, but they ignore it.*
*Lucy's still wearing the helmet and jacket. She parked her bike, and burst through the guild doors*

The guild: *staring* *mumbling**Lucy still wearing the helmet, walks towards Mira*Mira: Hello, my name is Mira~Jane

*Lucy still wearing the helmet, walks towards Mira*
Mira: Hello, my name is Mira~Jane. How may I help you.
Lucy: *without speaking she shows Mira a picture of Natsu*
Mira: oh, are you looking for Natsu?
Lucy: *nods, puts pic back in her satchel*
Mira: He's right over there * points to Natsu standing next to team Natsu*
Lucy: * says thank you in sign language *
Mira: * confused * uhh... your welcome..I guess?
*Lucy walks towards team Natsu*
Team: *stares*
Lucy: *stands in front of Natsu *
Natsu: *thinking, who is this person, and why do they smell familiar?*
Natsu: * leans in towards Lucy and sniffs her*
Lucy: *stands still because she know what he's doing *
Guild: *staring*
Natsu: *still sniffing her ( his eyes are closed)* hmmm..... Motor oil.....gasoline.... Lavender....and....a hint of Chanel number 5!!
Natsu: wait are you...?
Lucy: *nods*
Natsu: so it is you!! ( Extremely happy ) * He picks her up and starts jumping up and down*
Erza: Natsu who is that?
Natsu: oh right I forgot to introduce you guys. * He puts Lucy down*
Guild: *Go's back to minding their own business.*
Lucy: * Just stands there next to Natsu with her arms crossed, leans on a post*
Natsu: Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Carla, this is my girlfriend Lucy Heartfillia.
Lucy: *salutes them with two fingers *
Happy: Lucy! *hugs her *
Erza: So your the infamous Lucy that Natsu is always talking about, correct?*smiles*
Lucy: *takes off her helmet, revealing her face and hair* Yep, that's me. * Shakes her hand, smiles back*
Lucy: The way you said always..., it makes me wonder.... what has my boyfriend been saying about me?, *smirks*
Natsu: *Blushes*
Gary: So pyro actually has a girlfriend. *smirks*
Natsu: YOU WANNA FIGHT ICE PRINCESS!?!?
Erza: CUT.. *gets interrupted by Lucy *
Lucy: * crossing arms/ pouting * common Natsu, I just got here and your already picking a fight with your friends?
Natsu: *smiles at her* sorry Luce, I'll stop.
Erza: well that makes my life easier, *laughs*
Lucy: * laughs*
Carla: If i may ask, why did you come to the guild Lucy?
Happy:  Yeah.. why are you here Lucy?
Lucy: Well that's simple, 1) I wanted to see Natsu and Happy, 2) I wanted to join Fairy Tail.
Natsu: *puts his arm around her* That's great Lu !!
Wendy: But I thought Natsu said you live in crocus?
Lucy: That's the thing I did live in crocus, I recently moved to Magnolia!
Natsu: Rlly ?! Are you serious?!
Lucy: Yep!
Natsu: That's amazing Lucy. * picks her up again, jumping up and down*
Happy: Aye!
Gray: so Lucy, why dose your jacket say "ALPHA " and have a wolf on the back ?
Lucy: oh, didn't Natsu tell you guys ?
Wendy: Tell us what Lucy?
Lucy: I'm the leader of the wolf gang
Erza: *Glares at Natsu* No, we were not made aware of this
Natsu: sorry I forgot to mention it
Lucy: it's ok
Wendy: what's a wolf gang
Lucy: well..it's a group of bikers with a secret, and I'm the leader.
Erza: a secret?
Gray: What's the secret
Lucy: *smirks* fallow me and I'll tell you
Wendy: Natsu... why is she smirking?
Natsu: like she said fallow her and she'll tell you *smirks*
Erza: Your not telling us something
Natsu: you want to know or not?
Gray: fine.. lead the way

Me: where are they going? What will Lucy tell them? What dose Natsu know that he's not telling? Till next time!

Prevues: .......
Carla: where are we ?
Gray: Yeah, where are we Lucy, and how much longer?
Lucy/Erza: quit whining and keep hiking!
Gray: *mumbles* geez...
Lucy: *glares at him*
Gray: sorry! Wait.. how good is your hearing?!
Lucy: very *smiles*
Lucy: Hey Erza
Erza: Yes ?
Lucy: could you get some of these plants out the way?
Erza:  Certainly *chops some plants that are in the way*
Lucy: were here! *stares in awe * Wow....I haven't been here in a minute..
Natsu: *staring too* me neither....
Wendy: So Lucy, what were you going to tell us?
Lucy: Before I tell you my secret... a song perhaps? *Smirks*