ELEVEN , REVISITING GLEN CAPRI

Start from the beginning

"You're an arse," Harper rolled her eyes, turning back around, "I don't even know why I'm listening to you."

A hand clamped down on her shoulder, preventing her from leaving.

"Harper, wait," Derek sighed in defeat, "I'll go with you."

"Why would you go with me?"

"Because I know what it feels like."

"What feels like?"

"To have family that screw you over, but you still care about them," he spoke firmly, no emotions slipping past his lips or through his eyes.

Peter gave Harper a wave from behind Derek, indicating that he was that family member.

Harper could feel Derek's concern, which is probably what made her crack. Sighing with a nod, she watched as Derek moved the coffee table and grabbed his car keys.

"We're in for a long journey," the werewolf reminded her, "I hope you don't get travel sick."

...

"HARPER, WAKE UP."

The brunette shifted in her seat, annoyed to find that she had fallen asleep yet again. She turned in her seat, finding Derek looking at her with raised eyebrows. A giggle came from the backseat making Harper's neck twist back at the speed of lightning.

"Did you know you snore?" Allison teased.

Gulping, Harper turned back away from the hunter and pressed her head against the seat, scrunching her eyes shut. Allison's dead. This is a dream.

"This is a dream," she whispered under her breath, "this is a dream."

Her phone began to ring, making her jump. Quickly, she grasped it and held it to her ear, ignoring the strange looks she was receiving from Derek and Allison.

"Harper," Lydia's voice rang down the other end, no surprise to Harper.

"Let me guess," Harper swallowed thickly, looking at Allison in the mirror, "Allison's not dead."

There was a heavy silence on the other end of the phone before the strawberry blonde whispered shakily, "you know where to find her."

The line went dead, consequently causing Harper's heart to stop for a second. She looked down at the device, her eyes bulging when she noticed not five fingers holding it, but six. Derek's eyebrows furrowed together and he reached his hand out, placing it on Harper's shoulder reassuringly.

"Harper... are you okay?" His voice sounded under water.

Harper's eyes snapped open, this time for real. The brunette quickly turned in the seat, relief hitting her when there was no dead Argent girl in the back. She glanced over at Derek. His eyes were trained on the road in front of him, both hands on the wheel. No music played through the radio, it was just dead silence other than the muffled noises of other cars zooming past.

Her phone started to go off again, making her jump a little and shuffle in her seat. She was glad that it was not Lydia calling, like in her dream. While it would have most likely just been a coincidence, it would have freaked her out way too much.