26

Sky Garden

Crumble balls of paper covered her desk, Kyu was frustrated with herself and her brain. How hard is it to apologize to a human?

Apparently harder than peeing with a boner.

???: Kyu?

The Love Fairy turn her chair around to see her Boss in her room.

Boss: Kyu, it seems like your cilent lately has been struggling and you haven't been by his side.

Kyu: He's being a emotional dickwad. Says he doesn't need me.

Boss: [Giggled] You sure he's being an emotional dickwad? You haven't been yourself either. You've been snapping at your colleagues, stay in your cubicle all the time, and your cockiness has died down. Your actions reflects your cilents.

Kyu: Well, he hates me because I ruin his chances with the love of his life.

Boss: Hmm. I don't know if you did. You did play a part in this. He play a part as well. But, do you know what he's doing about it?

Kyu: Being depressed?

The Boss put down a red Huniebee with gold roses on it. On the screen, it showed the women Nicky has been with since he met Kyu.

With the picture of nine ladies (including Momo), eight of them had four broken purple heart on them.

Boss: This is from a month ago. [Swiping to the next picture] This is all from today.

The picture showed seven women with four unbroken pink heart. Kyu smiled as she knew Nicky had something to with that. How did he do it? Why is he doing it?

Boss: He isn't giving up. You shouldn't either.

Kyu: That idiot. When you think he'll give up, he does the impossible.

Boss: I think it's time I meet this guy. See if he has what it takes.

Kyu: You don't mean?

Boss: Oh, yes I do

❤❤💔

Driving fast as I can, but obeying the speed limit, I made it to a long line to the airport. There's always a long line here.

I was on a time crunch. The minutes I waste, the minutes I won't see Beli again.

Jessie told me that the last month when I was down in the dumps, the Yoga Instructor got a job offer in Canada.

Damn you, Canada! Why can't just take Justin Bieber back!

What felt 30 minutes, slowly moving, I made it to the parking garage. Grabbing the ticket and parking my car, I dashed down the stairs, ran across from the garage to the airport.

Once inside, I looked on the screen to find the terminal she would be at. Not see any flights to Canadian cities, I ran to the next airline terminal.

With every search, I couldn't find any flights. It was making me lose my mind because if I don't apologize to Beli and tell her what I feel, I'm going to regret it.

After running to three more terminals, I fell on my knees, trying to catch my breath. What if she was gone? I wish I got to her earlier.

Now she's gone. I wish I knew the signs Jessie and Aiko were telling me before. Beli was their friend and she told them about her offer. I'm so damn foolish. So damn stupid.

How can I-

I saw a red light cover my body. Turning to my left, I saw a new terminal. It had cities of Canada. What was this wonderful place called?