17

Nicky POV

Ow, my head. My mouth was dry, my body ache, especially the lower half. The hell happened last night. I know I was at the Bar. Some of my friends were there. It hurts to think right now.

It felt crowded on my bed. I know Momo usually sleeps here. But I feel like I'm in the middle with two people on me.

Prying open my eyelids, I turn to see something pink on my right side. Vision finally focusing in, it was Kyu that was sleeping beside me.

Her eyelids open up, revealing her cute emerald eyes. A smile form on her face.

Kyu: Thanks for the sex, homie.

Well, that explains the pain of my lower body. But if she's on the right of me, who's on my left. Turning over, I saw Momo sleeping so softly.

A giggle came out of the Love Fairy. A mix emotion was going through me. Disgust wasn't one of them.

Kyu: So...Bestiality huh?

God dammit, Kyu

❤❤❤

Another day, another bowl of cereal. Momo was still asleep and Kyu was sitting across me, eating a plate of sugar cookies. The blandest of cookies.

She finish telling me the story of last night, especially the prank she did to Natasha.

"Holy shit, Kyu. Did you turn it off?"

Kyu: I didn't. I was too busy fucking you, nitwit.

"Haha, I told you last night is kind of a blur. But, thanks...for having my back and cheering me up."

It was then I saw her cheeks blush. That's a first for me.

Kyu: Uh, no problem bitch. Can't have my cilent be depressed, stay home and jack off to his old porno mags.

"Oh what fucking ever. Speaking of porno mags..."

I grabbed a thin object that I wrapped a couple of weeks ago. I hand it to the Love Fairy. She raised an eyebrow at it and start to tear the paper up.

The concern look turn into pure joy like I thought it would.

Kyu: Ni-Ni-Nicky? Is this...

"Yep. I won a bet against Aiko. If I won more money at the casino than her, she would let me take some naughty pics of her. I made a book with all the pictures and knowing your asian fetish, I thought you would love it."

Kyu jumped over the table and on top of me, kissing my cheeks.

Kyu: Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! Now if you don't mind, I'm going to annihilate my clit. Here, play with this.

She place a small wrapped box between my legs. Before leaving, she gives me a long deep kiss on the lips.

That kiss rocked my world. Wait...am I? Nah.

She ran quickly into my room

I picked up the box, untying the bow. Opening it up, I picked up...um...uh. It looked like a device for something. I'll just put it in my pocket for now and worry about it later.

I got a lot to do, especially if tonight's date with Nikki.

❤❤❤

While I was working on my surprise till I got multiple calls and messages from Ricky and Joey. They were probably worried about last nights incident.