The secret life of me Pt5

Start from the beginning

We left the office before my mum pounced with the questions "did you brake her arm?" was she serious she was supposed to be angry and she wanted to know about the broken arm "I don't know" I said tossing my hair behind my shoulder "Oh well your father called from America and wants me to catch a plane on Thursday so we can be with each other for our anniversary, are you ok to stay home by yourself for two weeks?" she said desperately "yes mum I can" she sighed and relaxed and came over and hugged me tightly "love you darling I'll see you after work" she said waving and running off to the car park. I walked slowly towards class watching the grey pavement beneath my feet as I walked. I didn't notice the figure approaching from in front of me. The next thing I know some one is behind me holding my mouth and body and dragging me off the school grounds. I screamed in my head I prayed some one would help me but nobody came I watched as he pushed me into a black car and shut the door on me.

I saw walking nearby was Ryan.

My heart skipped a beat as I watched this unknown dark cloaked figure walk across the front of the car I found the handle and pulled on it swinging the door open. Ryan looked over seeing me flee from the car and he noticed the cloak figure run back towards me and dragging me back to the car. I tried to scream but nothing would come out. I thought of attacking but my body was frozen in place. Ryan dropped his art gear he was carrying and was over near me in no time sending a flying punch into the mans face. I looked up and continued to watch as Ryan took the guy down before pulling the door open and slinging me over his back and running as fast as he could from here.

He stopped by the lake about two kilometers from school and he stood me up underneath the trees "What the hell was that?" I gasped I was so close to being kidnapped it wasn't funny "I cant tell you now but later on" He said was his only reply I felt my blood boil he absolutely infuriated me "I WAS ALMOST KIDNAPPED BACK THERE SOMETHING IS WRONG AND I WANT TO KNOW" I yelled at him. He looked at me in astonishment and began laughing "what is so funny!" I said beyond pissed "You should have just seen your face it was priceless" he said laughing harder and harder "Ryan PLEASE tell me" I said grabbing his hand he jumped at my sudden closeness I quickly drew my hands away "sorry" I said quietly "As much as I would like to tell you I cant it would be to much of a risk" I looked at him I was beyond it now I was actually petrified.

I began to cry I was in serious danger and he wouldn't tell me I felt them pour out I heard the noise of rustling leaves and the next thing I know I'm in a hug with Ryan crying on his shoulder "there,there" he cooed stroking the hair from my face as the tears flowed down. Once I had finished I sat up and stared silently at the shimmering lake in the sun "do you want to make it back to school in time for lunch?" I looked at him "um sure" I said completely lost in thought as I looked at his eyes that were sparkling like stars they were so beautiful I half panicked when Ryan stood up from his spot and lifted me up and we began running at faster than usual human speed. "Can you promise me something" he pleaded and I looked at his face which was now pained "What is it" I asked nervously "Don't tell anyone about what happened to you before until I get to talk things through with you" I nodded my head at let my feet down and we went off in separate directions of each other.

"BABE!" I turned around to see Sam waving his hand at me to come I grabbed Molly by the arm and pulled her with me "Hey would you ladies like to sit with us" Sam said. Molly was all to keen and she sat down. At about halfway through lunch we'd given up on these barbaric losers as none of them associated with us. They were jocks and we were popular and the whole time I kept getting glared at by a year twelve named Lauren. Lunch finished and we were so happy we shot from our seats and left at once to the gymnasium to get changed.

We arrived on-time with the coach declaring that the guys change there shirts today because the boys locker room was flooded. The guys were outside by the sandpit whilst us girls waited and they stripped there shirts off. Not one single guy caught my eye except for Ryan. Mine and Molly's mouths fell open. his bare chest was smooth and shiny with a slight dark tan like the rest of his body his muscles were so large I just don't think I've ever stopped to notice before. I watched him my eyes about to fall from my head. He leaned over to grab his shirt from his bag and I could see his slightly low-riding underwear. His white BONDS underwear he looked up from his bag and noticed every girl staring at him and every guy envying his looks. Ryan turned around to put his shirt on his face blushing a dark red.

He came over and sat next to us on the side lines as we waited for our match to start. We played the first game and won and then the second and then the third until we won every game. Hi-fives went all round in our group for our amazing playing. I rushed to the edge of the football field were Sam stood waiting for me "WOW you looked hot out there" I felt my cheeks blush "Um I wont need a lift home I have practice after school and I wont need a lift tomorrow I have Gymnastics after school, I love you see you tomorrow" I said reaching up to hold him in a kiss "KATE HERE NOW: I turned to see the coach "Bye" he said waving to me. I stood in front of me and Molly and Ryan "I want you guys to compete next week at two volleyball comps in Perth for half the week" she said handing us our fliers I agreed and so did Molly and with a bit of persuasion so did Ryan.

I walked to French by myself I was waiting outside when a familiar looking girl stood in front of me with her palm out to shake and her green penetrating eyes staring down at me with her hair draped to one side of her shoulder. I took her hand and shook it "Blaze" she said smiling to me politely "My name is Kate" I said back I felt the same urge with her as I did with Ryan RUN YOU DUMB BITCH my head screamed except now I was entranced in her beauty which was awe filled. "Would you care to sit with me in French" she smiled bubbly I gulped serious? was this even the same dark haired girl who just yesterday looked like a total goth? and now she looks like a girly girl? I nodded politely "sure"

Why didn't I just run or kill myself there but now that I think of it I was too far entwined with fate.

RUN!

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS I'M ALMOST UP TO 100!!!!!!!!! READS SO EXCITING I HOPE YOU ENJOY PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE COMMENT