The secret life of me Pt5

A/N

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ONE OF MY MOST AWESOMNESS FAN EVER QLDxoReppinxoBxxCH AND IF YOU HAVEN'T READ HER STUFF YOU SHOULD ITS SO GREAT

"Sorry about that" I said sitting up straight again I felt my cheeks burning from the salt water "Its fine I know exactly how you feel" how the hell would he know the pain and the sickness of even the mention of Henry "HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU KNOW" I said turning towards him he cant say he understands he had no clue "Chelsea!" He said the one word so clearly as if it was the most stupid question someone could ask I froze as my face turned to horror as I watched Sam's eyes glaze over as tears threatened to fall but he tried to blink them away but one escaped. How could I forget Chelsea she had only died a few years before Henry from a heroine overdose when her little brother was only 9 "I am so sorry" I said as I wiped the stray tear from his face I kissed his cheek softly as he let out a sigh "I didn't even stop to think" I said softly I was praying deep inside that he would forgive me.

I think he did when he lent over touching his lips to mine for a second and then pulling away too quickly that now my lips were stinging and pestering me for more "I was wondering if on Sunday I can introduce you to my parents" he said hesitantly " I already know your parents silly" I said. dugh. I loved having my chats with Sally and when I would watch T.V. with Joe "No I mean as my girlfriend, If you don't mind me calling you that" he smiled I watched as he pulled at his fingers nervously and he nibbled on his lower lip "sure" I said and Sam relaxed and sighed I sat there for awhile wiping my mascara from my eyes "Ready for third period?" he asked WOW had I seriously been crying for that long "um sure" I stood up and straightened my shirt and my skirt and I took Sam's hand and I walked to S&E extension class. "Bye" he said kissing me once we were outside the door. The whole class was still waiting for the teacher to return to open the door "I'm going to miss you" I said sadly as I wrapped my arms around his neck and playing with the hair on the back of his head "I will too but I have to go to Japanese" He groaned before leaning down and kissing me for awhile longer before pulling away sighing and then walking off.

As soon as he was gone Courtney and Molly took his place "Hey are you ok we heard what happened" Molly said resting her hand on my arm "she had no right to say what she did" Courtney said her face furious "Look can we drop this subject" I said sadly and they both nodded and thank the lord that by now the teacher had arrived and we were now filling inside. Everyone stared at me through the beginning of the lesson as I sat next to Molly and Courtney. In the middle of our boring lecture on the Vietnam war a knock came at the door. The teacher handed it receiving the green sticky note "UM Kate the principle would like to see you" the class ooohed and ahhed I climbed out of my seat and took the slow death walk to the front office. If he had already told my mum I would be so screwed but yet I could tell her about the Henry thing and she'd be on my side without a bash of an eyelid.

I walked slower and slower and I could feel my stomach becoming more and more uneasy. I knocked on the front door waiting "COME IN" The principle boomed from his office. I stepped in nervously and scanned his little blue room. In the middle was a brown desk with a lamp and an in and out-tray that was so overflowing. A small computer sat at the desk and behind him were bookshelves. But that wasn't what shocked me it was the two leather seats for his interviewee one was free and in the other. my mother *gulp* I was so in for it now. would I stoop down that low to mention Henry? maybe I was desperate enough? I sat down as my mothers gaze through daggers at my direction and while she thought I wasn't looking it looked as if she was salivating? over my Principle? eewww he is like prehistoric. "so Miss Walters would you care to elaborate what happened today?" he said with his sternness English accent. Was I going to use Henry? "She compared me to Henry" YUP I was using Henry and it worked like a charm on my mother who's jaw hung open "And then she called me a bimbo and I wasn't going to sit there and take it so I got up to leave and well.... then she grabbed my arm and I asked her to let go and she wouldn't so um.......I twisted her arm" I said quietly the principle nodded "oh and of coarse well pay if she needs surgery" my mum battered her eyelids? was she serious? I felt a deep shiver run down my spine gross. I watched "I am very sorry Miss Walters you can go back to class and thank you Mrs Walters" she nodded again and gave him a little school girl wave.