“You should stay home” Namjoon said as he eyed his still slightly fuming son.

“No, I'm coming along” Taehyung glare-pouted, melting his father's heart.

“You coming too Jinnie?” Namjoon asked as he smiled at his husband.

“No, I have my sons to look after” Jin smiled sarcastically and got up to leave.

“Sons? Don't you mean son?” Namjoon questioned as logically they had two sons and he was taking one along with him.

“I adopted Jihyun” Jin called out with a cheerful voice.

“Why wasn't I informed of this?!” Namjoon called out in exasperation but only got laughter in return.

“Go continue your stupid plotting” Seokjin yelled out as he rounded a corner and disappeared.

“Guess you have another brother now” Namjoon commented as he turned towards Taehyung.

Taehyung simply flashed a genuine boxy grin because he was glad for his Papa's decision. Jihyun was a delight.

_______________________________________

*At Jeon castle*

“Your in-laws are here” Yoongi said as he knocked on Jungkook's door to catch his attention.

“Wipe that grin off your face before I punch it off” Jungkook muttered as he stood up to leave.

“Can't help it that a seemingly harmless kid ruffling your feathers is hilarious as fuck” Yoongi said with a chuckle and Jungkook just scoffed.

If he wasn't his friend, Yoongi would end up with a few missing teeth.

Yoongi stopped following Jungkook as the commander reached the front door and took a left turn; he had more pressing matters to attend to.

“Hope the journey was pleasant” Jungkook greeted as the Kim family descended from their vehicle.

“I'd like to see my son immediately” Namjoon flashed a sinister smile, having none of Jungkook's cordial bullshit.

“Yes, of course” Jungkook smiled back, showing defiance.

He led the father son duo inside of the castle, straight to the medical room Jimin was sleeping in.

Taehyung was the first to rush towards Jimin's bed as they entered the spacious room.

“Minnie” Taehyung lightly shook Jimin's body, dying to see him awake and question him about his well-being.

Jimin whined in protest before he opened his eyes, blessing the world and mumbled, “Tae…”

“Yes, Minnie, we're here. Wake up” Taehyung was relieved Jimin didn't sound like he's hurt or in pain. Although he did notice the tear marks over his red cheeks.

While the sweet exchange went on, Jungkook looked on with a hard expression, hands folded against his chest. He didn't understand this pull he felt in his heart.

“Tae!” Jimin cried out when his sleep disappeared and reality set in, “please take me back, I don't want to be here anymore.”

At his words, Namjoon looked at Jungkook accusingly and Jungkook seemed pissed at Jimin's childish behaviour.

“Commander, we need to have a word in private” Namjoon gestured towards the door and Jungkook nodded before leading them away towards his office.

“You better have a solid explanation for the state my son is in” Namjoon glared as he sat in front of Jungkook at the desk.

“His disobedience caused that” Jungkook stated calmly, pissing Namjoon off.