Chapter 11

DOUBLE UPDATE GUYS 😉
ENJOY

》》》》

Avni - Avni who is Avni ? ( pouts )

Neil - Hein !! ( shocked )

Avni - Hey you. ( approaching some stranger ) .

Person - Me.

Avni - Yes you. You know Avni. I don't know her. ( battling her eyelashes )

Person - What ? ( confused )

Avni - You also don't know Avni. ( pouts )

Neil holds her and takes her away.

Neil - Listen Avni.

Avni - Enough. ( screams ) I am not Avni.

Neil - Then who are you ?

Avni - I am tequila queen of tequilapur.

Neil - What ? ( frowns )

Avni - Yes, tequilapur. The land of tequila shots. I am the queen of that land and you.... ( pointing at Neil ) you are the item girl of my kingdom.

Neil - What, an item girl ? Like seriously!! ( unbelievably )

Avni - Yes, you perform in tequilapur and one day you refused to perform dance for me. You know what I did ? ( smiling naughtily )

Neil nodded negatively with a shocked expressions.

Avni - I threw you in the tequila river and you were floating on ice cubes. Ice cubes were floating and you were going away from me. I ...I... rescued you. You know how ? ( pouting cutely )

Neil nods negatively.

Avni - By throwing glass boat in water. See, I am such a great queen. ( smiles )

Neil slaps his forehead.

Neil - Listen you are Avni. A.V.N.I...

Avni - I am not Avni. I am the great queen. Queen tequila. ( keeping her hands on her waist ) and you are Neilmukhi.

Neil - Neilmukhi... ewww !! ( scrunching his nose )

Avni - Yes Neilmukhi, famous dancer of my land. ( smirks )

Neil - ( in mind ) I will burn the entire tequila shots of the world. God !! How I will handle this cute yet crazy  creature ?

Neil - Avni ...

Avni - I am not Avni, if you will call me Avni then I will make you dance with tequila bricks on your head. ( sternly )

Neil - Okay fine, honourable queen please let's go back to hotel. ( bows his head down )

Avni - I don't want to go back. I want to open a branch of tequilapur on this beach so I want to see this side.

Saying this she runs from there but immediately looses her balance and falls on the sand.

Avni - Mumma. ( cries ) ... my foot is paining keeps on repeating I am paining for you ( she started singing these lines ) ..

Neil came towards her and sat beside her. He kept her foot in his lap in order to check what's wrong. He massaged it for sometime in order to reduce her pain. Avni was adoring him with a cute smile and was blinking her eyes continuously.

Avni - Neilmukhi, queen is very happy from your care so I will gift you 4 tequila shots but you have to share huh !! ( giggles )

Neil - ( in mind ) I will maintain one arm distance from shots now.