Chapter 2

A girl was seen coming out of a huge  building, she was literally jumping in joy and a goofy smile wasn't ready to leave her face. She pulled out her mobile and typed someone's number.

Girl - ( on call ) Mommy !! ( happily ). I cracked the interview. I finally got job in fashion industry. I am so happy.

Her mom - Wow !! Calm down Avni. I am very happy for you. Come back soon. I will be preparing all your favourite stuffs especially poha.

Avni - No no. Don't prepare poha mumma.

Neela - Avni are you alright ? You are declining poha your all time favourite. ( shocked )

Avni - Make a chocolate cake with vanilla icing.

Neela - Chocolate cake ? Wait, your Neil likes chocolate cake that's why you are asking me to bake it for you. ( huffed )

Avni - Yeah !! I want to celebrate my happiness by having his favourite desert. ( joyful ).

Neela - You are impossible.

Avni - That I am. Okay then mommy. I will be coming back soon. Bye. Love you.

Call ends.

》》》》》》》》

Khanna mansion

Shweta, Prakash and Neil were sitting in the living room and were having their tea.

Shweta - Tillu, I think you should marry now. You know Mr. Arora, the famous fashion designer. He is having a daughter named Nitika and he told me to ask you if you want to marry her. You know they are very famous people. Marrying Nitika will help in popularising ourselves. ( she says excitedly ).

Neil sighs.

Neil - Relations doesn't means fame mom. Though I am working in this fame world still I don't want more popularity and I am very serious when it comes to marriage and relationships, so I want a soulmate for myself not a trophy for flaunting my achievement.

Neil - ( in mind ) I wish I get a soulmate just like her. Why are you so special Ms. Fangirl. Well you don't even tell me your name. You are such a tease. I wish, I can meet you once in my life.

______________________☆☆

Avni reaches home and hugs Neela.

Avni - Where is my chocolate cake ? ( pouts ).

Neela - I have prepared your chocolate cake. You go and freshen up.

Avni - When dad will come ?

Neela - After 2 days. ( smiling ).

After sometime, Avni and Neela cut the cake and fed each other.

Avni - ( in mind ) Thanks Neil, I know you would have wished me best of luck for my interview. ( smiles ).

Neela - Stop dreaming about him Avni. He lives in lavish mansion and we are living in this 2 BHK flat. He have all the luxuries of life and we are still struggling to get a car. He is a superstar and you are his fangirl. He don't even know you.

Avni - Mom, it's not like I am crazy for  him cos of his looks and fame. I admire him cos he is very sincere person, soft spoken and genuine. He is a perfect role model for all of them who believes in originality. Acting is his passion still he never let this fame monster dominate his original self. That's why I adores him. ( smiles ).

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Khanna mansion

Neil goes inside his room and received a call from his manager regarding a new film.