Chapter 5

Neela - He have million of fangirls. Why  you always keeps on thinking that he will consider you as his special fangirl and will read all your letters.

Avni - Heart knows it all. Maybe he have million of fangirls but for me he's one in millions.

Neela sighs while Avni was smiling sheepishly.

Neela - What should I do with this girl ? ( sighs ).

She was interrupted with a familiar voice.

Voice - Pamper my princess with your love and care.

They both saw Ashish standing there with his evergreen smile, Avni rushed to him and hugged him tightly.

Avni - I missed you papa. ( happily ).

Ashish - I missed you too princess.

They broke the hug and Ashish kissed her forehead.

Ashish - How is my princess ?

Avni - Happy, happier and happiest. ( joyful attitude ).

Ashish - Wow !! So much happiness but what's the reason ? ( smiling ).

Before Avni could say anything, Ashish spoke.

Ashish - Wait wait let me guess it, Neil. Right ?

Avni - Omg !! You know.

Ashish - Ofcourse, afterall no one can make my princess this much happy. This guy have some unusual charm.

Neela - God !! I am literally stuck into these delusional personalities.( facepalming herself ).

Ashish - What happened ?

Neela - Like seriously, here your daughter is building castles in air and living there happily along with her Neil and you are motivating her to let herself  immerse in this delusional world. ( sighs ).

Ashish - So what Neela ? Avni admires a celebrity, what's wrong in that ?

Neela - Leave it. Talking with you both means banging my head on an iron rod. ( frustrated ).

Avni and Ashish looked at each other and burst into laughter while Neela fumes in anger.

Neela - Stop laughing. ( yelled ).

Both Ashish and Avni stopped laughing and kept finger on their lips.

Neela - Ashish I want to tell you that I received a marriage proposal for Avni.

Avni looks at Ashish with sad puppy face.

Ashish - Do you want to land up in jail Neela ?

Neela - What ? ( shocked ).

Ashish - Exactly, child marriage is strictly prohibited in our society. ( fake anger )

Avni smirks.

Neela - Ashish she is not a child. ( unbelievable look ).

Ashish - She is my child Neela. She haven't started her career yet and you are talking about marriage. Uff !! ( dramatically ).

Avni - Papa papa I want chocolate ( pouts ).

Ashish - Awww... my princess I will give you alot of chocolates.

Ashish - ( to Neela ) See, she is just a cute kid and you. ( dramatically ).

With that they both burst into laughter.

Neela - You know what, I won't talk to you both.

She went to the living room.

Avni - How will be pacify our angry bird ?