37. Old man

Jennie's POV

I heard that someone pressed the doorbell for more that 10 consecutive times.

I checked the monitor to see who is it and it's Lisa..... with Kai?

I quickly opened the door and I saw Lisa's arms around Kai's shoulder. "You two--"

"Yah!" Lisa called Kai and tapped her arms. "Who's that girl?"

Did she just.... forget me?

"I don't know. But she's beautiful right?" Kai said.

I sighed deeply. Damn. They are just drunk. No need to panic for Lisa.

"Aigoo. Ma'am, where is Jennie? *hik*" Lisa said while having hiccups. She's so drunk.

"Come in, you two. What happened?" I said then helped them. Damn. They're so heavy especially Kai.

I made them sat down.

"She's really pretty."

"You're drooling. Yuck!" Kai laughed hard and also Lisa. Are they really get going now? Friends? But...

"Yah! Pretty woman, this is my friend Kai. She's my bro!" They fist bombed like an idiot.

"Lisa paid all our drinks earlier. My credit *hik* card was invalid. They froze it again. Haysh!" Kai said then he face palmed.

"That moment was so embarrassing brother!" Lisa said while laughing like there's no tomorrow.

I smiled and shook my head in disbelief. "Children." I whispered.

After talking and laughing, Kai fell asleep on the floor so I decided to put him on the sofa. He can't sleep on the floor.

Lisa helped me to lay Kai down on the sofa then after that she helped herself on the other sofa.

I went to the kitchen to prepare the warm water and wet towels for those two drunk people.

I cane back in living room but I saw them both in deep sleep. They really are wasted. They just drank then now they are friends? I want to know more why they are together but it's nonsense if I do that. They are both really really really drunk.

I'll grill you with my questions tomorrow, you'll see.

----

Lisa's POV

"Aww." I touched my head because I felt dizzy. I just woke up and still sleepy but my body wants to wake up.

How much did I drunk last night? I can't control myself. Aish.

I slowly sat down and I saw Kai's laying down on the other sofa. Oh, yes. I remembered that we are friends now. He's kind after all.

My peripheral vision saw Jennie coming, I was about to go back laying down and pretend to sleep but she caught me.

"Don't you dare Manoban." She said with a cold voice. Ugh. It's going to be a long day, I can sense it.

"Y-Yes Mam." I said then sat down properly.