{Chapter 2}

You laid on your [same accent color] [design] bed spread, writing more in someone's life book. You were having a boy that a schoolgirl had a crush on talk to her,and the dialogue, along with her rather frantic actions, were making you quite amused. After you were finished with that, you took a break. At certain times, the story would literally write itself. This gave you limits, and you were actually quite relieved of this fact. It was good that Zalgo had given you limitations, or else, with this power, you could do anything you pleased. You could destroy the world. You could make serious consequences and bring death to Jason!

Smiling softly, you reread the conversation that you just created. Just because you were a bloody killer, doesn't mean that you were a horrible person. Quite the opposite. In fact, you just got this girl a date.

'A date with destiny, indeed,' you joked and giggled. Whenever a child was born, you would make an indent so you could remember which boy was meant for which girl. (A/N: Sorry if you don't agree that only girls and boys are meant to be, but this is my story, so don't hate.) It was one of your jobs to make sure that soul mates got together, even if it took years! However, you couldn't control your own fate. You had no control on when you got together with your soul mate, nor an idea on whom he is.

You looked up wistfully as you drowned into your daydreams. 'What if my soul mate is Jason?' You thought, looking at your room's ceiling. After a moment's second thought, you shook your head. 'Nah. He's more a big brother than a lover to me. So, if not he, than who?' You looked up and sighed. 'Zalgo has his plans. Better not to question him...'

"Spacing out, as per usual, I see," a low, yet familiar voice came from yput doorway.

"Get out," you muttered, too exhausted to punch the artist.

"What's wrong? The great [name], the powerful author," Helen spoke, venom lacing his voice. You shot up suddenly, anger in your gaze and still veins.

"Stop making fun of me. I've committed more kills this week than you have in the past month!" You growled. This was the man that you disposed more than vegetables. (If you like veggies, than change it.)

"Why not? You need some teasing," he replied smugly. Before he could make another sound, you sent a dagger flying towards him, just barely missing his head.

"GET OUT OR I'LL HIT YOU SQUARE IN THE HEAD AND USE YOUR BLOOD AS INK!" You screamed angrily. He simply shrugged and left without another word.

'I really fucking hate that guy,' you thought bitterly, flopping on you're bed.