t w e n t y - o n e

I check the time and it's now 7:00 pm. My hair and makeup was done so I look though my closet to find something to wear. I decided to wear this.

(She doesn't look like this, this picture is only for makeup reference^^)

I'm really insecure about my body, but I was really feeling myself today.

I grab my keys and drove off to Blake's house.

When I arrived at his house I call Mads. "Hey Mads" "Hi!" "Where are you?" "I'm inside Blake's house. Where are you?" "I am the door, can you please come get me?" "I'm on my way" I end the call and walk up to his door.

The door opens revealing Mads, she then gives me a hug. The smell of weed, alcohol, and sex hit me. "Oofff the house smells wicked" I cover my nose making Mads laugh. "Let's go get some drinks" she said. We walk over to the tables with the drinks "what do you want to drink?" She asked "ummm..sprite" I replied "Come on let loose have some beer" she said handing me a cup. "Fine, but only this once" I sip the beer.

The music was really loud. I look over to the dance floor and see Joey signaling me to go over to him. "Go!" Mads said pushing me slightly, I giggled then walked over to Joey. "HEY!" he said screaming over the music. "Hi" I replied. He then grabs my hand that wasn't holding the beer and spins me around. "Dance with me" he says as a smile grows on his face. I start swaying my hips to the rhythm of the song.

Its been an hour of dancing now, I look up and see I'm not dancing with Joey anymore but I'm dancing with Blake. When did Joey leave? Anyways I got tired so I decided to find for Mads. I walk over to the couch and see that she is making out with Charles. I chuckle to myself and walked away. I had nobody to hang out with because Rylie and Jack were on a date, Mads and Charles are making out, and god knows where is Joey.

I decided to go to the bathroom to freshen up. I walk to the bathroom which was in the end of the hall. I put my hand on the door knob and open the door revealing Joey sitting on the bathroom counter with his head back and Violet standing up giving Joey a blow job. Violet only hand her fucking booty shorts on and her boobs on display with hickeys all over. My jaw drops open "Sara it's not what it looks like" Joey said getting up from the counter trying to put his pants on and Violet had a smirk in her face with some cum on her face. I quickly close the door and try to run as fast as I can to get to my car, but there are so many people making it impossible.

I then felt a tug on my hand, I look back and see that Joey caught up with me. "Sara it's not what it looks like" he yells. "So Violet wasn't giving you a blow job. Just let me go Joey!" I try to get out of his grip. "Okay, I guess that's exactly what its looks like. I'm sorry!" He pulls me closer to him. "Joey let me go! There is no need to apologize, it's not like we are dating" I said as tears started to form in my eyes. "I know, but..." "Joey just please let me go" I got out from his grip and ran to my car.

I got in my car and locked the doors, I covered my face with my hands and cried. Why would he do that especially with Violet?! I wouldn't mind if he did it with someone else but he knows how much I fucking hate her. She hurt him badly but yet he still hooks up with her. Fuck Joey.

I then hear a knock on my car window, I look up and see Blake. "Hey, open up. What's wrong?" "Nothing" I replied. He tried to open the car door but it was locked. "Please open the door" I sighed then opened the door. He got in the car and hugged me. I cried into his chest. "What's wrong?" "I just walked in violet giving Joey a fucking blow job. Joey knows how much Violet hurt me but yet he still hooks up with her" I replied. "He is a dickhead" Blake replied and stoked my back.

After a few minutes of Blake comforting me I told him I needed to head home so he left me and I drove home.

*WARNING*
As soon as I got home I checked if anyone was home. Nobody was home so I walked into the bathroom and sat on the floor with a razor in my hand. "Promise you will never cut again" Joeys words kept on replaying in my head.

I look down at my wrist and placed the blade in on it. I slowly cut my self leaving blood to gush out. One cut then became two then became three then I had four cuts in my left wrist.

I then placed the razor on my left hand and look down and my right wrist. Tears rolled down my cheeks, Joeys words kept on replaying, blood keeps on oozing out, but yet I cut my right wrist four times as well. I let go of the razor and lean my head back at the wall. "Fuck my life" I whispered.

I took a picture of all the blood on the floor and put it on my Snapchat and wrote "I'm not okay, I'm just good at pretending I am"
...