t h r e e

Joeys POV

"Fuck her" I mumble as I closed the door to Sara's house. I hopped in my car and drove away to Violets house.

I know on the door 3 times and Violet opens the door. I look at her from head to toe dammmm she looks hot in this outfit.

"Dam babe" I said licking my lips

"Dam babe" I said licking my lips. "Take a picture it will last longer" she replied and pulled me by the collar. She pushed me to the wall and placed her lips on my lips. I kissed back, I made my way down to her neck leaving purple marks "Mmmm" she moaned. "Jump" I grab her legs and carry her up stairs. I softly drop her on her bed. She pulled my shirt over my head and I started to grind on her without breaking the kiss. And before you know it I was in her. "Fuckk daddy, go faster" she moaned. I did as she pleases.

I laid down next to her out of breath. "That was amazing babe" I whispered. I got a message from Jack so I opened it.

Jack 💩: Hey Pal!!
Me: Sup!
Jack 💩: What are you doing?
Me: Laying down in bed with Violet.
Jack 💩: No wayyyy!! Brooo you had sex with her?
Me: Yup!
Jack 💩: Anyways, want to join Riley and I at the mall tomorrow?
Me: Violet and I are down! See ya then.
Jack 💩: See ya...

Sara's POV

I flutter my eyes open and open my phone to see its 8:30 am. I got ready and changed into the this.

I grabbed an apple from the fruit basket and hopped in my car

Riley 👑: Meet us ihop.
Me: I'll be there in 10

I park my car and made my way in the mall to ihop. "Heyyy!!" I said hugging Jack and Riley. I then turn around and see Joey and Violet holding hands. "Ugh" I whispered under my breath. "What was that?" Riley asked confused. "Oh, I didn't say anything".

"Table for 5 please" Jake asked. The waitress showed us to our table. It was a round table, Riley sat on my right and Violet sat on my left. The waitress handed us the menu. I scanned through the menu and decided what I wanted to get. "May I please take your order" the waitress asked. "I'll have the waffles with strawberries and whipped cream" Joey and I said at the same time. Joey and I would always come to ihop when we were younger and we always got the same thing. "Haha" I chuckled. "I guess we still get the same thing" Joey chuckled as well. "I'll have the same" Violet said in a rude way. Jack and Riley ordered then we sat there in silence.

"Soooo" Jack tried to break the silence. "School is in 2 days" Jack added. "Ugh don't remind me" Riley shook her head. I felt someone kick my leg and I look at Violet and she was bit her lips. We all looked at her confusingly. I slightly look underneath the table and saw Joey is FUCKING FINGERING HER. "Ew, you guys are so nasty" I said getting up from the table and leaving. "Haha, she'll get over it" I heard Violet tell Joey. Then Joey licks his finger.

Riley followed me out ihop.
"What's wrong?"
"Joey is fucking fingering that bitch"
"Ewww"
"I know right!"
"Just come back and sit with us"
"I don't want to see Joey fingering her!"
"Just come and sit and I'll promise you I won't let that happen"
"Ugh fine"

We made our way back at the table. Violet and Joey both bad a huge smirk in their face. The food arrived as soon as I took a seat. Riley made small talk as we ate but I didn't talk and just sat there without saying a word. We left ihop, and jack pulled Joey to the side.

"Dude didn't you fuck here last night! Why did you have to finger her! That's nasty bro, what's gotten into you!" Jack said as I eavesdropped.
"Dude she's hot and I'm a horny teen"
"I'm a teen too and you don't see me fingering Riley!"
"Well I'm not you!!" Joey said pushing jack with his shoulder.

Joey intertwined his fingers with Violet and we all made our way to the ice rink. I put on my skates. I haven't skated in a while and completely forgot. I got in the rink and help on tightly to the edge. "Will you be alright? I'm going to skate with Jack" Riley asked. "I'll be fine I replied" I look around and see Joey holding hands with Violet as he helped her skate. They were both laughing and were having so much fun, which kinda made my blood boil.

A couple of minutes passed by and I have gotten use to skating so I let go off the edge and slowly move my legs across the ice rink. Until someone pushes me on the floor. I heard my bone crack on my leg. "Fuckk" I started to cry. The boy who knocked me down came skating back my way. "I'm so fucking sorry, let me help" he said slowly taking my skates off as I sobbed. Riley, Jack, Joey, and Violet came skating my way. "Ouchhhh" I whined as the boy took of the skate of my left foot. "I think her leg is broken" said the boy.

...