s e v e n

I haven't been school for a week now I've been talking to Mads, Riley, Jack, and Charles. I've been lying to them saying that I'm sick. They don't know that's I've cut myself.

I jumped to the bathroom and decided to wear this outfit to hide my cut marks on my wrists and some on my thighs. My mom helped my put on my jeans on top of my fat ass cast.

 My mom helped my put on my jeans on top of my fat ass cast

I walk into school once again with my crutches. "Hey girl! Feeling better?" Riley asked. "Yea, I'm feeling better" I replied. "Let's go to class" Mads said.

We walk into class and I took my seat which was next to Mads. "Welcome back Sara" Miss. Lily said. "Thank you" I said smiling.

Mads's POV
We were writing down the notes Miss. Lily had put on the bored. I look over and see Sara still writing. Her sleeves rolled up a bit as she was writing. I saw some scratches on her wrist so I grab her wrists but she quickly pulls them away. She fucking cut herself.

"Sara..why did you cut yourself" "it's not a cut" "I looked at it long enough to know that's a cut forms razor" I grab her hand one more time and this time she let me see it. "Sara why did you cut yourself? It's because of Joey and Violet isn't it" "it's not..." "oh for sure it's because of them! I'm going to beat Joeys ass up" "please don't" "What do you mean by please don't! You fucking cut yourself because of him. You should never cut yourself ever again Sara! We all love you"

I got up and she pulled me back down. "I'm sorry but I have to" I said getting up and pulling Joey out of class.

"Why the fuck did you pull me out of class!?" Joey yelled. "Joey, was your head up in your ass this whole time? Sara fucking cut herself because of you, she was absent this whole week because of you. Your ruined her Joey, you fucked up big time. Are you happy now that you know she tried to fucking kill herself. Not cool Joey not cool." I snapped.

Joey slid down the lockers and his eyes started to tear up. "I'm sorry" he whispers. "Violet made me do this. I wanted to go to the hospital for Sara. I wanted to be there for her. Violet threatened me that if I talked to her that she will hurt her. She made me push he, she made me call her names, she made me stay in a relationship with her and I listened just for Sara to not get hurt. Sara was right all Violet wants is to fuck with me then break my heart. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys" He poured out.

"Oh Joey" I said hugging him trying to comfort him. I look at him and wiped his tears. "Go talk to her" I whispered.

The bell ring and Joey quickly wiped his tears. I grab my bags from the classroom and look over to see Joey gently pulling Sara out of class.

...