𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙙.𝙫

"mamiiii" daniel comes behind me, hugging me. right after slapping my ass.

"hm?" i start rolling the cookie batter. he kisses on my neck, making me smile.

"you know...i love..you baby" he tells me in between each kiss. "yes i love you too", i turn my head giving him a quick peck on the lips. but he had other plans. he pulled me back kissing me again, but this time it was more passionate.

i slipped out a moan, into the kiss. and i felt him smirking against my lips. we finally pulled back and he laugh.

"you a freaky maaa" he bit his lip. "boiii shush and help me make these cookies" i lick some of the dough off my finger.

"hm do i get to eat yo cookie later?"

"depends.." i squat down grabbing a cookie sheet. while daniels eyes was following my every move.

he kisses me on more time, and starts helping me.

later

i took out the cookies, and told dani to come over.  "hm..they ready?" he hits the door frame to the kitchen before coming in.

"nah they done"  i responded sarcastically. he takes the cookie i bit off of and did a lil dance. i should beat his ass, gon take my food.

"ayeee thats lit" he put the whole thing in his mouth. "greedy ass" i shake my head, slightly laughing.

" but i bet you'll taste better" he lifts me up on the counter.

oh shit..