Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"I should tear you apart!" I raged, continuously throwing my fist against the seemingly very fragile bone of his face

"I should tear you apart!" I raged, continuously throwing my fist against the seemingly very fragile bone of his face. "You god for nothing piece of-agh!" Another hit was sent and Theo groaned as his nose flooded with blood, broken again.

Malia rushed in behind me, and I heard her pulse thrum in anger, "Who the hell brought him back?" She growled. "And why isn't he dead yet?"

"Oh, I'm working on it!" I called back, watching Theo closely as I continued to tear into him.

"If everyone could just calm down, we could explain!" Liam yelled stressfully.

I paused my punches, staring down at Theo's severely battered face, ready to finish him off for good. Nothing was gonna be able to bring him back, especially when each part of his body was thrown all around Beacon Hills for the wolves to eat.

"Trust me, you don't have to stop," Theo whispered out through busted lips, seeming to accept his fate.

Didn't plan on it, I internally scoffed.

I glared down at the boy under me, "Like I need your permission," I told him, letting him see my mercury-eyed gaze. "You're not coming back this time, Theo," I growled through my fangs, snarling as I reered my clawed hand back to finally be rid of Theo Raeken.

 "You're not coming back this time, Theo," I growled through my fangs, snarling as I reered my clawed hand back to finally be rid of Theo Raeken

His look of utter fear had the wolf in me even more excited. He deserved to feel every bit of fear my family did while he tore us apart. Every bit of it and more.

So much more.

"Katherine, that's enough!" Scott yelled, catching my wrist in the middle of its descent to Theo's throat. "Hey, enough, okay?" I struggled against him and Liam as they peeled me off Theo.

"It's not enough until he's dead!" I yelled, lunging at Theo again, feeling the two boys struggling to keep me contained. "Let me go, Scott! He deserves it! He deserves everything!"