Chapter 15

This will be in third person point of view, due to the fact that I do not want to change or destroy the MTV Teen Wolf character Stiles Stilinski; however, while I won't be writing in his technical point of view, I will write his thoughts and feelings, but I will in no way control his plot.

Thank you and enjoy.

Chapter 15

"I'm waiting for a train," an older woman announced to Stiles Stilinski.

"Yeah, it's probably runnin' late," he nodded.

"I'm going to see my grandchildren," she further explained, leaning forward to touch Stiles's shoulder, "who're you going to see?"

"Uh," Stiles looked at the woman, and his mind went to the McCall twins, one specifically.

"Stiles! The cable went out again!"

Sixteen year old Stiles Stilinski whined as he shoved more buttered popcorn into his mouth, "Oh my God," he groaned, stomping from his kitchen to the living room where Katherine and Scott sat on his couch together.

"I keep telling dad we need to switch, but he doesn't listen to me," Stiles exclaimed, hitting his tv again.

"I don't think that works," Scott told his friend, sipping his coke.

"Yes, it does, trust me," Stiles said, hitting it again, harder this time around.

Katherine laughed, pushing her black glasses up the bridge of her nose, "Stiles, let's just go rent a movie," she said.

Stiles ignored her and she and Scott shared a look before Katherine rose to her feet, quickly tackling Stiles to the floor. Stiles let out an odd squawking noise, falling under Katherine's form.

"Dude, seriously?" Stiles wheezed.

Katherine laughed loudly, crying out as Scott pounced on the two.

"Oh, my God-Scott, my ribs!" Stiles wheezed.

"Scott, you're breaking my back!" Katherine whined, wincing when she heard a pop. "Scott! Dude, get off!"

"This is actually pretty comfortable," Scott smiled, snuggling against Katherine's back.

"Y-yeah, maybe for you," Stiles said, looking up at Katherine.

He couldn't help but notice that her eyes shined, even when being suffocated by Scott. She looked... different in this moment.

"Scott, get. Off!" Katherine said, shoving her brother off her and Stiles.

The two gasped in large breaths and Katherine rolled off Stiles, turning to a giggling mess at her brother's pained face and Stiles's goofy one.

Stiles watched her closer than before, and he found his heart racing slightly at seeing her smiling from beside him, unbeknownst to him that this girl beside him would be the woman he'd want to live the rest of his life with.