Chapter 2

Standing at the door was a boy, about their age, with soft pink hair, a sideways grin, and a tattoo on his upper arm. He had a scaled scarf around his neck, and a blue...cat? Floated behind him.

"Heya! You guys are finally awake! Happy, go get Gramps!" The pink-haired boy turned, speaking to the cat, his grin never faltering.

"Aye!" The cat replied, and flew off.

Kaminari could have sworn he was on acid. He glanced at his classmates, trying to gauge the situation. None of them had relaxed out of their fighting stances, and none of them were showing any kind of emotion on their face. He knew they were just as confused as he was, they were just better at not showing it.

"Man, you guys just came tumbling into our guild hall, mumbling about a villain and something quirky that had happened, then you proceeded to pass out! We didn't know what had happened, but we assumed a dark guild was to blame, so we put you in here to recover! It's been three whole days, and we were starting to get a bit worried! Even with Wendy's healing magic, you guys didn't seem to be getting better! And you," He pointed to Bakugo, "You tried to blow me up! It was SO COOL, but probably should apologize to Gramps, seeing as you did take out the bannister on the stairs. I guess you were covered in some kind of flammable liquid, because we can't sense any magic power coming off of any of you, so you can't be wizards!" His grin faltered slightly at this, "You..guys aren't wizards, right?"

Kaminari glanced at his classmates once again, this time, they were all glancing at one another. Kirishima is the one who stepped forward.

"Wizards? I-no. But uh, where are... we?" He had a soft look of confusion on his face. Kaminari realized that they weren't going to give away any of their powers or strength until they had more information to go on. The pink-haired boy let his grin grow wider, which, Kaminari hadn't thought was possible.

"Oh, right! Where are my manners! I'm Natsu! This here is the best wizard guild in all of Fiore! The Fairy Tail Guild! Who are you guys?"

"Oh, um, I'm-" Kirishima was cut off by Todoroki, who stepped forward.

"Where is Fiore?" He asked, no emotion on his two-toned face. Again, Natsu's grin faltered slightly.

"Um – Fiore? Magnolia? Earth Land? Oh no, don't tell me you guys are from Edolas..." He trailed off, looking slightly weary. Todoroki blinked once.

"We are from Musutafu. Is Musutafu anywhere near...Fiore?" He asked hesitantly. At this, the grin completely fell off of Natsu's face. He looked slightly alarmed.

"Look, man, I've never heard of-" Natsu was cut off by a short girl who came barging in behind him. Her hair was short and blue, and she had a bandana hanging from her hair. She was clutching a book against her as though her life depended on it.

"Natsu! They're from an alternate dimension! I was reading this book on ancient magic powers. I cam across a long forgotten form of magic, called quirks-" She was cut off by several other people gathering around behind Natsu. Everything got quiet for a minute, everybody seemingly finding a pair of eyes to stare into from across the room.

Kaminari was staring at a muscular blond. He had a lightning-shaped scar over one of his eyes, and was shirtless with the exception of a furry cloak draped over his shoulders. He had his arms crossed over his chest, not blinking and meeting Kaminari's gaze.

Kirishima was staring at a bulky dude that seemed to have metal studs in his face. He was dressed like a rock band reject, and had long black spiky hair. The dark-haired stranger had a shit-eating smirk on his face that could have given Bakugo a run for his money.

Todoroki was making eye contact with a shirtless boy with a tattoo across his chest. He had short, dark hair, and his face was as expressionless as Todoroki's.

Midoriya seemed to be keeping eye contact with the blue-haired girl with the book. Both had a slight blush on their faces, and they seemed to be communicating without any words.

Bakugo found himself staring into the eyes of a red-haired girl. Her gaze set Bakugo aflame. He never really feared anybody, especially teenage girls, but he had a feeling this girl could beat some ass. She was wearing chest armor and a blue skirt. She had a sword at her side. She seemed relaxed enough, though Bakugo had the feeling that she would be ready to fight at a split-second's notice. Her eyes bore deep into his soul, and he shivered.

A moment of silence passed. Natsu seemed to be glancing back and forth, caught between the hero's in training, and his guild mates. Finally, just when Kaminari was pretty sure Midoriya's mouth was going to burst open, a small, elderly man walked to the center of the room. He didn't seem very powerful at first glance, but Kaminari watched as even Bakugo straightened up at the sight of him. He was wise-looking, and had a grim expression on his face.

"Good afternoon, boys. Please, don't be uneasy. My children have faced many foes over the years, and they are right to be weary of newcomers. That being said, I did some research alongside Levy, and I believe she is correct in her research. You boys are not wizards, however you seem to have magic within you. You also seem to be from a different time period than us here in Magnolia. I would very much like to understand what is going on, as well as help you all find out what has happened to you. I can tell you boys are shaken up about something, meaning something major must have happened to you." His voice was soft and informative. He meant business. "I, of course, do not expect you to open up to complete strangers, so I will go first. My name is Makarov. I am the master of the Fairy Tail Guild. The people standing behind me are the members of this guild. Wizard guilds are everywhere here in Earth Land. By that, I mean that every single person in this room as a magic power or ability of some sort," he explained. There was another moment of silence, then, of all people to decide to speak, Midoriya opened his mouth to speak.

A/N: Oh boy, is Midoriya about to make things better or worse? 

Also, I'll probably stop things between scenes for every chapter, otherwise I'll just keep going and run the chapters super long.