thirty nine

jordyn mills

"She's literally here with him." I rolled my eyes as I saw Willow with Grayson getting lunch.

Willow had officially transferred back to our school and no one was really excited for it. I hated seeing her with him, she broke his heart. He's setting himself up to get his heart shattered once again.

Grayson and her soon walked over to our lunch table and everyone groaned.

"Jordyn?" Willow looked at me. "Can I talk to you?" She looked over to Ethan who was sitting close to me. "Privately?" I groaned and stood up.

I would've said no, but she would keep on asking me over and over again. Might as well get it over with, right?

"What?" I crossed my arms as we stood outside.

"Look, it's been months since the last time I've seen you. It's been months since Grayson and I broke up. It's been months since we stopped talking due to circumstances--"

"Circumstances?!" I raised an eyebrow. "You're acting like we had a small disagreement!"

"Didn't we?" She question.

"Are you being genuinely serious right now?" I was beginning to chuckled because she was making me so angry. She nodded her head. "You broke Grayson's heart and you went behind our backs to fuck my ex fucking boyfriend who cheated on me with some chick who wants nothing to fucking do with me. And you have the audacity to tell me we broke off due to some small circumstances."

"Jordyn--" She tried to talk.

"I tried to fix your relationship with Grayson before we all went to that beach. You were crying and terrified that Grayson was going to leave you. Little did I know, I was helping a cheater."

"Jordyn, you had no idea what happened with Shawn and I."

"The fuck I don't know!? What is there to know, why should I fucking care?"

"Grayson and I were on rocky terms and it was on my mind constantly. I couldn't go a second without thinking about how I was somehow going to fuck us up. Shawn was just easy to talk to and it went from one thing to another--"

"To a point where you were in his bed." I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Jordyn, that's not the point." She tried to touch me.

"Did you ever think about what Grayson was going through when you both weren't doing great? He was alone trying to figure out how to fix your fucked up relationship. He wasn't going around fucking other girls because it was easy to talk to them, he sat in his room and cried. He tried his fucking hardest to help you two, but all you did was cheat on him and made things ten times fucking harder for him to get over you. I know you're just going to fuck him over again and he's going to be devastated all over again, he doesn't need that shit anymore. He needs someone good for him and you're not the one." I walked back into the cafeteria and past the lunch table where everyone else was.

I walked down the hallway a bit and made sure no one from the cafeteria was able to see me as I paced across the floor.

I saw Ethan walking his way down the hallway with his hands in his pocket and his head held down low. He leaned his back on the lockers while I was still pacing, it was probably for the best.

"You doing okay?" He asked a few moments later.

"She's going to fuck him up again." I turned to Ethan and pointed down the hallway to the cafeteria.

"I know." He nodded his head.

"And I don't want to deal with that shit again, I don't want to take everything I've got to help Grayson because it's so fucking exhausting. I'm tired of being in the middle of people's shit on top of my own shit."

"I know." He said again.

"Aren't you upset about this?" I lowered my voice and walked closer to him.

"Of course I am." He said lightly. "I think you're just overwhelmed with everything that's been going on." He took his right hand out of his pocket and pulled me close to him. "You need to stop worrying about other people and more about yourself, alright?" He moved a piece of hair away from my face.

"You're right."'I sunk into his arms and was engulfed by his cologne.

"Just worry about the next piece of jewelry I'm going to buy you," He smirked. "Or when I'm gonna kiss you next." He pressed his lips onto my neck.

"Stop." I smiled and pushed him away.

"Stop consuming your mind with everyone else's problems and just worry about when I'm gonna propose." He smirked and began to walk towards the cafeteria again.

Propose?!

comment and vote!!