thirteen

ethan dolan

"Ethan Dolan?" Mr Tish called my name for attendance during detention.

"Yeah." I slouched back in the chair.

It was the following Monday after the party at Blake's place and I still haven't been to my house since last week. I just didn't want to associate myself with them right now.

"Has anyone seen Elizabeth?" The teacher asked and my eyes looked up at him.

"She has detention?" I questioned and he nodded.

Well fuck.

"I'M HERE!" She pushed the double doors opened and made her way into the library. "Sorry I'm late." She sat right next to me when there were plenty of spots opened next to other people.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered to her as Mr. Tish was talking.

"Same reason as you, detention." She smiled. I scoffed and turned back to see Mr. Tish walking over a desk. "So about Saturday." She turned her attention towards me again.

"Look, I don't want to talk about it. Just drop it."

"No, I wanted to apologize. I shouldn't have kissed you like that."

I was shocked by what she had to say. I wasn't expecting it, though I didn't answer her.

She took off her jacket and pulled her shirt off of her shoulders so it was bare there. I rolled my eyes and began to look straight ahead.

I tapped my foot on the ground wanting this detention to go by faster.

I put my hands on the table in front of me and played with the rings on my fingers. I felt Elizabeth's gaze on me.

"Those new?" She questioned me. Why can't she just leave me alone.

"No, I've had 'em for awhile."

"I like them. They suit you." She looked into my eyes, but I felt very awkward so I looked away.

"No talking!" Mr. Tish yelled at us. I rolled my eyes and put my head on the table. I closed my eyes and tried to block out everyone's small whispers and the teacher yelling at them to quiet down.

•••

My eyes fluttered open as I heard Mr. Tish talked again.

"Maybe this hour was helpful to you all and now maybe you won't make those terrible decisions you made to get in here in the first place. You're all dismissed."

Everyone stood up while I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my car keys. After I picked up my backpack, I was out of the double doors and walked down the hallway towards the parking lot.

"Ethan." Elizabeth pulled my arm and lightly pushed me against the lockers.

"Just leave me alone." My voice was soft, but I didn't move.

"Do you miss me?" She asked. She really asked that. "What me and you did together? All of our fun?" She smiled. "Because I miss you Ethan."

"No, I don't miss you Elizabeth." I felt so drained with everyone, I couldn't push her away.

"But of course you do Ethan." She leaned in until her lips were just hovering over mine. She lightly breathed on to them and I couldn't move an inch. She had me planted on the ground.

I closed my eyes and lightly grunted, knowing what any girl could do to me to get me to fall under their trap.

"Kiss me." She whispered and pressed her lips onto mine. Immediately I kissed her back, knowing what I was doing. I was fully aware.

My hands snaked around her body until they planted onto her waist. I pulled her even closer to my body and ran my hands up her shirt until I touched her warm back.

Her hands slowly smoothed along my chest and up through my hair. Every girl I've been with knows that's my weakness.

"HEY!" A teacher yelled from down the hallway, breaking Elizabeth and I's lip contact.

Elizabeth places her hand on my chest while my hands were down on her waist, holding her in front of me.

"Find me again tomorrow and tell me what you want." She fluttered her eyes and walked away to the parking lot.

What I want? What does that even mean?

The kiss. I liked it. I enjoyed it. I want to do it again, but I can't. That's Elizabeth.

comment and vote!!