nine

ethan dolan

On the next following Monday I decided to change everything. Matt was completely right, I had to get back out there and take my own life back. Jordyn can't take over my entire thoughts forever.

I wore black pants and a black shirt along with some plain white high top converse. I actually decided to do my hair, which I haven't done in months. I've always just left it messy.

After I grabbed my backpack from my room, I walked down stairs to see my mom and Grayson in the kitchen.

"Hey honey." My mom poured herself a cup of coffee.

"Hmm." I grabbed a banana and the car keys that were laying on the island countertop. "Let's go." I dangled the keys in front of Grayson to call him out to the car.

"Coming Joselyn?" Grayson said as I was about to hop in the car.

"Make her walk." I groaned.

"No!" Grayson yelled back and led Joselyn to the back seat of the car.

As I drove everyone to school, I noticed Joselyn looking at me through the rear view mirror. I just brushed it off though.

"Right after school, be here." I scowled Joselyn as I parked the car. She quickly nodded her head and walked out of the car to wait for Grayson.

"What's your problem man?" Grayson hit my arm before I could get out of the car.

"Nothin'" I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my backpack from the backseat, over the car console.

"You were literally just moping around the house last week and now you're being so rude to people. What's up with that?"

"I guess the old Ethan's back." I shrugged my shoulders and hopped out of the car. "Don't talk to me during school." I pointed at Joselyn and she nodded.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the school building. Only one of the backpack straps was on my back while I walked through the halls to my locker.

People were staring at me and giving me quick nods as I passed by them.

"Feeling good today?" Matt asked as I was grabbing books from my locker.

"I'm back." I smirked and he laughed slightly.

"There's a party at Blake's this Saturday. You down to come?" Matt leaned on the other lockers.

"Yeah, why not." I shrugged my shoulders and closed my locker.

comment and vote!!