Ch. 9

Tikki flew out of Marinette's purse once the room had gone quiet. She flew to Marinette's bedside. Marinette was twirling in the blankets, and she seemed distressed.

"Marinette?" Tikki said hesitantly. "Marinette, we need Ladybug. Please snap out of it. Marinette!" Tikki touched her cheek softly.

"Tikki, we need to stop Time... help Cat Noir... akuma... transform." Marinette sputtered a random jumble of words. Tikki thought she was talking about the fight to stop Timebreaker, but she couldn't be sure. Marinette's not going to be able to be Ladybug. She realized. I need to go tell Master!

Tikki flew through the wall of the hospital and headed for Master's place. She flew through the wall and was relieved to see Master there, talking to Wayzz.

"Master!" She shouted. Alarmed, Master Fu and Wayzz turned in her direction.

"Tikki, where is Marinette?" Master Fu asked.

"She was hurt badly when Cat Noir and her fought Sonic. She's in the hospital unconscious, but she'll be okay. Someone got akumatized into Flashback, and now Marinette is stuck in a bad memory!" Tikki hurriedly said.

Master Fu stood quickly and opened the Miracle Box. "Tikki, you are, in part, Ladybug. Pick a miraculous to aid Cat Noir in this fight. Choose wisely."

Tikki flew over to gaze at the miraculous. The bee miraculous, used to paralyze. The miraculous of the fox, used to create allusions, and, finally, the protective miraculous of the turtle.

Tikki gazed over them, and knew which ones to use. "I think we need two this time, Master."

Master looked worried at the thought, but nodded his head nonetheless. "Instinct sometimes proves to be truer than what we believe to be correct. Choose your two, Tikki."

She picked up the bee miraculous. "If it's okay with you, Master, I think we'll need Wayzz's help for this mission."

Master Fu and Wayzz shared a look, then Master Fu slipped off his miraculous. He put both miraculouses in a small boxes and gave them to Tikki.

"Choose wisely, Tikki. Also, for this mission, we might need you to help our young heroes."

Tikki was surprised. "What will I tell them when they ask where Ladybug is?" She asked. Master Fu thought about it.

"Tell them Ladybug's miraculous is malfunctioning and is in need of minor repair."

Tikki nodded and flew outside, looking for the soon to be heroes.