33 between stars

"No sex tonight," said Renjun when Jeno's lips became too much, his boyfriend's hands lifted the hoodie and pajama shirt, his fingertips brushing down Renjun's belly.

"Why not?"

"I have a week to think."

"Is it colliding with thinking?" asked Jeno kissing his neck even more, playing with the hem of his pajama pants sliding his fingertips inside touching the places he definitely shouldn't touch, not tonight.

"I'd like to add some pros for keeping me in your life to the list," he whispered his voice very low when his lips came into Renjun's like a flood pressing him to the back of the bed, his hands digging deeper, moving over him in a steady rhythm.

"Enough... enough..." begged Renjun finding himself falling under Jeno's hands and kisses. "It's not fair towards Jaemin."

"If he was here, he'd be doing exactly the same things," said Jeno when Renjun burst out with laughter, ok they really were the same, maybe Jaemin would tell him a long story about how inappropriate it is, how he should never ever, and will never ever, to end up kissing him and touching the same way. Jeno was at least honest, not wrapping his needs up in guilty feelings and sad eyes that were also carrying fire.

"We're here to watch a movie," whispered Renjun although it was hard for him to breath as Jeno's hand was still there doing things. "Stop please."

"Don't you need some release from it?" asked Jeno licking over his lips then down his jaw.

Renjun sighed loudly.

"I can help myself."

"But it won't be that good," whispered Jeno pulling his pajama pants down touching him with gentle yet meaningful gestures, gliding his fingers over it in a way Renjun moaned out his name. Wait, he should be in the hostel, not here, not with his boyfriend doing all the things he loved to do again, when Jeno swallowed his unwrapped thoughts with slow dissolving kisses.

"Please take me already," said Renjun but Jeno only continued to scatter his body with kisses, all over his belly, lower to his thighs, intense, so intense Renjun was barely able to breath, till he felt the mattress bending the melting warmth disappearing from his hips, when Jeno turned the movie off, then got up to place the laptop and glasses on the bedside table carefully before returning to kissing all over his lower areas yet not there.

"Take me or I'll hurt you," whispered Renjun when Jeno's lips finally gave him some release, when his lips became overwhelming moving up
and down so amazingly.

Jeno never finished, he just turned him on to a point when Renjun wasn't able to stand it anymore so he was stripping off the clothes throwing them all away, becoming completely exposed to his boyfriend's hand and lips, Jeno kissing up his body lifting his hips moving in deeply, right, Renjun needed to shout, to scream.

Jeno just knew how to take him, how to touch him, what places on his body to caress, what to kiss, when to move rougher, when to steady the peace, when Renjun was responding in delicate touches and kisses, massaging the upper part of Jeno's back how his boyfriend loved, moving up Jeno's neck behind his earlobe, as each time he did he received more. They were making love slowly enjoying, stopping to enjoy more with sweet touches, deep kisses, some kinky words only they had come up with, diving completely into their so known world Renjun had missed so much. Wow was he crazy to avoid being so close to Jeno for over three months now, when he had needed him so badly. Forget the stupid cheerleader, even if she had all of this first, although back then Jeno was a green been, holding on for a few seconds, definitely not that fine, not that skilled, probably a freaked out boy, who had come before he had really started, not a man who could do things.

Renjun smiled to himself finally letting go completely. The warmth overtaking him when he knew he will not hold on for longer even if Jeno could continue, but it was ok, ok to fall, ok to come, ok to dive, to be scattered into stars when his boyfriend was still so deeply inside him, rocking his hips till he groaned loudly, his body becoming heavy his breath right above Renjun's face.

They stayed like this for longer just holding each other, Jeno's lips clinging to his neck when he was catching quickened breaths.

"Roll over," whispered Jeno so Renjun did feeling his boyfriend's tongue where he has been moments ago, cleaning his mess, ok they had forgotten the condom again, too lost in their bodies to care.

Renjun rested his chin on his palm enjoying when Jeno was kissing over his back, his butts, his hips and shoulders.

"Wanna shower?" asked Jeno pulling away caressing a line up his spine lying down so closely, watching him with love and longing.

"Later," whispered Renjun cuddling to Jeno's chest slipping under his stretched out arm wrapping his hands around his body, he was sleepy, so fulfilled, so happy, warm. Poor Jaemin, all alone in this beg house when he could have had some much fun with them. Stupid Renjun, you will feel guilty in the morning, he thought gluing to Jeno's lips enjoying their kiss.

"Round tow in half an hour," whispered Jeno biting his lower lip.

"I think I'm too tired for round two," whispered Renjun closing his eyes cuddling his nose to Jeno's neck.

"Ok, so night," whispered Jeno wrapping him even more into his strong arms.

"Night, love you," whispered Renjun although he shouldn't.

"Love you, you are my whole world," said Jeno in a lovely way, when Renjun's stomach filled with exiting fireworks.

Thank you so much for your beautiful support. What do you think about the chapter and Noren's hot moments?
Also I wish you all a happy Renjun day💛

Much <3