17 cheerleader

"For me it's playing this highly immoral game with you tow tonight, it was yes the naughtiest I've ever done. My kink, coffee I guess, black as night, I love the bitterness, it's let's say erotically tempting," Jaemin laughed.

"Imaging you and Renjun wearing girls' clothes making love with me," said Jeno suddenly.

"What!" Jaemin almost scramed. "Jeno you're something."

"I even have some manips your fans made on my phone."

"Ok! Next question!" Jaemin raised his voice.

"What about you Renjunie?" asked Jaemin smiling to him.

But Renjun stayed silent, he was listening to Jaemin and Jeno playing the questions and answers game when he cuddled to Jaemin's side, the boy laid his arm around him so he moved his head on Jaemin's chest what felt less painful just right, right in all the drama when he simply stopped listening to the boys telling their secrets drifting off completely.

Seojie was a girl he had hated so much, the nightmare of his highs school start. She was tall, skinny, with model looks, too good skin, too short skirts, head cheerleader, boys left and right crushing on her hard, yet rumor had it she was dating Lee Jono, although the boy was strongly denying it, yet Renjun had seen them making out on this first high school party he attended, even though no one had invited him.

There was this boy who's name he could never remember, who insisted to sit with him during maths, joined the sci-club with him, this annoying type who was wasting his days for school's latest gossip, like a freaking living-newspaper no one wants to read, for real. Renjun hated it, he didn't need reports about Jeno and Seojie for a nice start of the day, really.

'They will not date, Jeno told the boys he's into someone else,' said the guy one day. Fine, someone more bitchy than the cheerleader, great. It was junior year, a nightmare of a year for Renjun - puberty, acne, lack of concentration that was mirroring on his grades, his older sister getting married to this absolute jerk he hated with all his heart, his helpless crush on Jeno becoming worse and worse. He would have never imagined in sophomore year it will all turn around gaining rollercoaster seeped. All because of a stupid truth or dear game he wasn't even taking part in, but Jeno had spun the bottle to point exactly at him, his team mates chanting 'kiss'. He remembered Seojie's face becoming as white as paper, his senses telling him to run or face the embarrassment, but he never wanted to become the boy, who had run from a kiss, so he simply stood there till Jeno covered the whole world towering above him, smiling in this warm yet naughty way, giving his lips a butterfly light peck.

Has he known back then Seojie and Jeno had already had an affair, that ended with both having sex... Renjun sighed when he was lying in bed staring at the ceiling, he had woken up to find it empty as last night, great. Maybe they had sneaked out, Jeno had made out with Jaemin, Jaemin had started, you wish Renjun, he sighed moving up stumbling through the room towards the kitchen, were he heard quiet voices.

"I really love Renjun," said Jaemin he sounded so desperate.

"I love him too," muttered Jeno when Renjun felt some sweat dripping down his spine.

"I can't just lose him," Jaemin continued.

Renjun tip toed to the bedroom, his heart beating loudly, when he grabbed a bag putting all necessary stuff inside, it was scruffy but he never cared less when he dressed up quickly taking the bag running to the kitchen. Jaemin and Jeno were still there, both chewing on the breakfast miserably.

"Hi Renjun," Jaemin smiled to him, he was wearing all black the brown hair so elegant on him.

Jeno was as always trying his best to hide his acne under a face mask in the dim light of the cloudy day.

"Jaemin I need to go to work can you take this, it's my clothes I'll sleep at you's tonight," said Renjun.

"Renjun," Jaemin sighed.

"Don't you want me over so give it back! I'm going to my sister!"
Renjun grabbed the bag.

"Of course I want you there Renjun," Jaemin took it out of his hand. "Have you packed a good mood into?" he asked grinning.

"Sure. So till later," Renjun leaned down pecking Jaemin's lips gently, he never looked at Jeno when he left the kitchen quickly.

 So till later," Renjun leaned down pecking Jaemin's lips gently, he never looked at Jeno when he left the kitchen quickly

Thank you for your beautiful feedback. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Renjun being jealous and deciding to move over to Jaemin?

Also today was NCT's first concert. I'm really proud of their amazing work and performances, it's a huge achievement for them, yet I have really mixed emotions, as I can't imagine how Winwin is feeling being excluded from such a huge success he had worked for for three years since the beginning of NCT127, while the members aren't even allowed to mention him. There's no logical explanation that can judge the company's decision, as if they really wished to distance WayV from NCT, they're doing it by giving WayV NCT covers to sing and publishing their videos on their official channel. Really, no comment😓

Much <3