4 mysterious swinger

"I'm sorry," Renjun stuttered.

"Sit!" said the man so he did.

Ok sitting was better than standing, as his legs refused to carry him more.

"Yesterday's behavior was unacceptable!" said the man.

"I know, I had a rough day," whispered Renjun.

"I would actually love to fire you but you're actually lucky," said the man when Renjun looked up.

"What?" he asked.

"Thank you friend, ok," his boss was very red.

"What friend?" asked Renjun.

"Mr. Na Jaemin," muttered the man. "He has not only paid for the damage, but also decided to become a model for our bestsellers, what is... actually the best thing that could happen to our company, so I can, actually, close an eye on your ridiculous behavior," said the man when Renjun opened his mouth then closed it again.

He might have said the name of his company or his boss last night, but...

"I have thought that you're a broke ass boy from nowhere, not that you actually know people like that, but it's, actually, really the last time I'm allowing this behavior to go unnoticed," said the man watching him seriously. "You can go."

"T-Thank you s-sir," stuttered Renjun jumping up hurrying out of the office his head dizzy.

He won't go to jail, he won't be fired, he won't need to pay anything.

'Let me know how the meeting with you boss will go,' Jaemin's text lit up his phone when the ticklish fireflies began to dance against his will again.

It was dark already when Renjun entered the flat to hear voices in the kitchen.

He sneaked in, his heart beating crazily loud. Has Jeno invited someone, the creepy colleague who was accompanying him during his wild affairs in the swingers club? Renjun didn't even want to think about it. He pushed the door open to stop abruptly, two pairs of eyes turned his way, Jeno always smiling ones seemed really exhausted.

"Hi," said a man, who was sitting across to Jeno at the table eating grapes spitting the seeds out back into the bowl. He was strongly built, definitely tall, with board shoulders, chocolate brown hair and really fair skin. He smiled showing proud dimples that were somehow contrasting with his bitchy a little cold aura, the dark leather jacket he was wearing, combined with a rather unbuttoned shirt was giving him a playboy look.

"Meet Jaehyun," said Jeno grinning.

"Who is this?" asked Renjun stopping in the door.

"I've met him in the swingers club last time I've been there, he's single looking for a couple that would invite him for an adventure," Jeno winked.

"Kidding?" Renjun found his jaw dropping, he was glancing from his boyfriend to the playboy looking guy unable to believe what he was hearing, was Jeno for real? Has he had an affair with that guy?

"So, isn't Jaehyun hot?" asked Jeno raising his brow. "What do you think?"

"I'm open for a lot if you ask me," Jaehyun winked.

"Have you lost your mind, like completely?" asked Renjun raising his voice.

"I found the most handsome guy in the city for a threesome and you're still not satisfied!" asked Jeno losing his temper.

"Bullshit!" shouted Renjun.

Jaehyun was watching them rather amused eating the grapes completely unbothered.

"What bullshit!" asked Jeno stunned.

"Everything! How... how can you do that to me! If you don't love me anymore why are you here!" Renjun was shouting, he really sounded like a desperate wife, he shouldn't give Jeno the satisfaction of knowing how much he cared, still cared.

"Stop making a scene in front of a stranger!" shouted Jeno.

"A stranger? Suddenly he's a stranger, a second ago he was someone to join our relationship in a the most intimate way!" Renjun boiled over.

Jano really stopped making sense, he should attend some therapy, his kinks were getting out of hand.

"Our relationship is stiff as a board, it needs some action and he, look at him! The most handsome guy in the city!" Jeno pointed towards Jaehyun as if he was presenting the newest model of a vacuum cleaner to a frustrated customer.

"Bullshit!" said Renjun crossing his arms.

"What? What bullshit?" asked Jeno.

"Total bullshit, he's not even the most handsome in this city," said Renjun his voice strangely calm.

"What, so... so find someone more handsome if you're so clever hm, Junie?" Jeno was trembling from fury, his fists clenched.

"He's not Jaemin," said Renjun turning around leaving the kitchen grabbing his jacket, he was speeding up on the way out of the flat, out of the building, he inhaled sharply when he reached the pavement in front of the block of flats.

His head was pounding, his heart racing, he hated Jeno so so much. How could he? Why couldn't he finish the relationship as a man should, instead... he felt like cut.

A part of him wanted to go find a bridge again, jump, never fell again, another part, these sane or completely insane part was finding a number in his contacts list with his trembling hands. He pressed it waiting four signals.

"Renjun!"

"Jaemin!"

"What happened?"

"It's not..."

"Is it this idiot again?"

"Yes," Renjun sighed.

Jaemin's voice was lifting off a part of his pain.

"Can you come?" he asked his voice cracking.

"Where can we meet?"

"There's a playground in the park opposite my street, it's really empty that late."

"I'll come, will be there in half an hour."

"Ok, I'll wait," whispered Renjun crossing the street.

A part of him was still repeating the painful argument in his kitchen, another part... filled with exploding dancing butterflies as he will see Jaemin.

Thank you for all the support and over 1K reads you are the best

What do you think about Jaemin helping Renjun out, most of you had predicted it ;)
What about Jeno inviting Jaehyun? What will Renjun do when Jaemin comes?

Much <3