11 personal trainer

He needed to see Jaemin here and now, Jaemin has left without a goodbye kiss, how could he.

'Hi, are you thinking about me possibly,' no that's pointless, he was telling himself off in his mind when he stopped near a door in the train writing down a text to Jaemin.

Ok, Renjun don't be a coward, press send. He definitely won't answer, don't have your hopes up he's the best paid actor in this country, has millions of fangirls, it was just one night.

"Ah!" he groaned again so a few people turned his way, they were judging him, so he pulled the hood further over his head, he was still wearing it, Jeno's hoodie that smelled like his boyfriend, absolutely oversized giving him the impression of Jeno's strong arms tightly wrapped around him, how many times have they been cuddling in the last wagon of the night train, or against the barrier of the river view down the park.

He moved the long sleeves to his face inhaling Jeno's scent, that once has been his favorite smell.

'How's your day beautiful Renjun?' his phone lit up with a text from Jaemin, they will really truly drive him insane. 'I'm thinking about you all the time, messed up two senses of the historical drama I'm shooting in the king's place today.'

Really, because of him? Of small, ugly Renjun, impossible, this stunning man from the posters, or was it a fairy tale.

'Jaemin come here I miss you,' he texted then deleted, he could dream to have Jaemin's sparkly kisses, Jaemin's arms tightly around him again, Jaemin coming into this compartment in this long elegant coat looking like the yaoi manga Prince Charming again. Ah, Renjun!

He almost missed the right station too sunken in the corners of his mind.

The way up the stairs made him double exhausted, he will never make it back to work in time, ok Jaemin has to cover for him again.

'Jaemin can we meet? Can you tell my boss I will skip the afternoon hours at work I... I can't concentrate after last night, please,' he attached a lot of sweet emojis, even a selfie of little Renjun doing puppy eyes, should be enough, Jaemin had a weakness for him, right?

'Ah Renjun, ok, I'll think about a way to meet, my assistant will clear the stuff with your boss, no worries,' Jaemin's answer came quickly causing his insides to feel all golden.

Yes Jaemin was the best, the best, the best, he should be begging him for a vip pass to the set right now, not be here taking a silver elevator up to the last floor of a skyscraper, a modern styled famous fitness centre.

"Renjun hi," Kyeori the receptionist, a girl wit a star like make up smiled to him. "Use the back entrance," she winked.

They were all nice to him whenever the came, his boyfriend was one of best personal trainers in their company, highly respected, so they always kept an eye closed on Renjun visiting.

He was shivering madly when she let him in leading around the counter.

"He's in studio F, has an individual class, but it's his friend he's working with, so I think they won't have any problem if you interfere," she winked again turning from him to the waiting clients.

It was a recommended fitness studio, the monthly membership rather high, business people were coming here after hours.

Daughters and sons of rich people, some models even, maybe back in the day Jeno had dreamt to become Jaemin's personal trainer. Two things had changed in a span of two days, though Renjun sneaking towards studio F opening the door quietly to see a dark haired boy doing push ups, Jeno was counting grinning to himself when the boy looked as if his face will explode any second.

"Enough, breath... enough," he fell on the mattress barely catching his breath.

"Renjun," Jeno turned to the door. "Aren't you at work?"

"I... have a longer break," Renjun lied.

He knew Jeno was too worried about them being able to pay the apartment rent to accept his truancies, him demolishing the office, not being fired, yes all because of Jaemin, amazing Jaemin.

"Hi, is this your boyfriend?" asked the guy collecting himself from the floor, he was panting loud.

"Yes," Jeno grinned proudly.

"I'm Mark," said the boy when Renjun's stomach twisted uncontrollably.

So this was the colleague Jeno was following to the swingers club.

"Mark is a promotion manager, he mostly sits in our office or tries to find new clients, so he needs an upgrade, right," Jeno raised his brow when Mark was using his sleeve to dry the sweat off.

"Jeno tries to kill me," he groaned.

"Your girlfriend will thank me soon," Jeno winked to Mark in a naughty way.

"She wants me to look like those guys from Instagram," Mark sighed.

"I know something about that," muttered Renjun turning to the huge windows that were revealing the magnificent view on the other side of the river. "It's called not accepting someone as he is."

Jeno pretended he never head this comment.

"But soon I will look great. The other couple we met in the Swingers Club is really cool, you know Renjun it really refreshed our relationship completely," said Mark. "It's back like to the good old days our bed-life hasn't been that for ages. By the way Jeno are you coming tonight, me and my girlfriend are going, Renjun would you like to join too?"

 By the way Jeno are you coming tonight, me and my girlfriend are going, Renjun would you like to join too?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Thank you for your lovely support, you all have my heart, really 💚

What do you think about Renjun skipping work to go visit Jeno? What about Mark's offer? How will Renjun react?

Much <3