7. the substitute! my name's Finn

Start from the beginning

***

Spencer was on his knees alongside Puck, buttering the floor with his left arm, "dude," Finn came towards his brother and his best friend, "what are you guys doing?"

Puck stood up, when he helped up Spencer who smiled, "Kurt got us a substitute, so we're buttering the floor," Puck and Spencer held the butter in their hands.

"but-" Sean rolled his eyes at Finn, when he was on the piano with Samaria, Micaela and Sam beside him, "sectionals is, like, two weeks from now,"

"hey.." Spencer, Finn and Puck turn their heads towards Artie who sat beside Mercedes, Tina and Mason, "gigantor," Spencer chuckles the nickname, "we're all gonna swap names, yo,"

"um.." Rachel came into the choir room, "did i hear something about a substitute?" Spencer hands the butter to Puck, when Rachel falls onto the buttered floor, "yes!"

Puck high fives Spencer, "it works!" the new directions put their hands over their mouths when Rachel stood up, "well,"

Rachel sorts out her hair, "at least, i didn't fall and break my talent," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when Rachel walked past them, "i'm fine.."

Artie, Mercedes, Mason and Tina chuckled at Rachel, when Brooke high fives Artie when Mike kissed Brooke's forehead, the six of them let out chuckles.

Spencer and Puck look towards the choir room door to see Ms Holiday sliding across the buttered floor, "oh, what the hell?"

Ms Holiday smiled at them, "hola, clase, nothing says bienvenidos quite like a buttered floor," Kurt enters the choir room, when he slips on the buttered floor.

Spencer helped Kurt, "are you okay?" Kurt nods his head when Spencer helped Kurt stand up, "yeah, i'm fine.."

"let's start with some introductions.." Ms Holiday walks towards the new directions, "my name is Holly Holiday, what's yours?"

she turns to the three boys near the door, "go," Spencer looked at Ms Holiday, "i'm Finn Hudson, i'm quarterback of the football team,"

Santana smirks, "i'm Rachel Berry," Rachel rolled her eyes, "his loud, loud girlfriend," Puck looked at Spencer, "i'm Spencer Hudson, i'm captain of the football team,"

Samaria looked at Quinn, "i'm Quinn Fabray, Spencer's head cheerleader girlfriend," Spencer bit his lip, furrowing his eyebrow at Samaria when she smirks.

Brittany smiled, "i'm Mike Chang," Mike nods his head at Brittany when Sean shook his head with a small smile on his face, Ms Holiday looking at them, "those aren't your names.. you know why i know that?"

Brittany smiled, "you're psychic?" Ms Holiday ignored Brittany, "i know this because i recently watched a video of you guys performing at regionals, where you came in last,"

Spencer frowned scratching his cheek with his left hand, "maybe it's because the songs were about thirty years old, but.." Spencer looked at Ms Holiday, "... but those songs are classics,"

Ms Holiday turns towards Finn, "those songs are amazing, but they sounded like somebody else's favourite songs, not yours," Ms Holiday clicks her tongue, "just sayin',"