Mxyzptlk

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl, Nightwing, Superman, Batman, or the Justice League. DC Comics owns them. I also do not own the shows Supergirl, Arrow, or the Flash; the CW owns it. I also do not own the show Titans.

Kara POV

I wake up in a what looks to be a regular city. I look around me to find Dick on the ground, still unconscious. I quickly move over to him and put my hand on his cheek.

"Dick! Baby! Wake up!" I say softly, but urgently.

His eyes flutter open and he quickly sits up and groans.

"Where the hell is he?" He asks me.

I just shrug my shoulders and sigh.

"What are we gonna do? What does he want us to do?" Dick asks me.

"I don't know. Maybe search for a base of some sort where we can plan to take down Mxyzptlk.

He nods and sighs.

"Do you have your powers here?" Dick asks.

I use my superhearing to find that it does indeed work.

"Yeah. I have my powers. I'll use my superhearing to see if I can locate Gertyuda or Mxyzptlk." I tell him.

I use my enhanced hearing to try and find the two nuisances. They are nothing but a pain in my ass. One encounter with Mxyzptlk was more than enough. And don't even get me started on Gertyuda forcing us to come here, then abandoning us.

I search using my superhearing but find nothing.

"Nothing." I tell him.

He sighs and puts his hand on his forehead.

"We need to find this group of imps, but first, we need a disguise. We have to rob a store." Dick tells me.

I laugh at that, then realize he's not actually joking.

"You want us to rob a store? How are we going to do that without being noticed? We sort of stick out." I tell him.

"You have super speed, just get in there and get out. Simple." He tells me.

"Okay, fine. But if I get caught, I'm blaming you." I say to him.

"Don't worry, I'll always come to your rescue." He says, while winking at me.

I playfully roll my eyes and speed into the nearest clothing store and grab 2 wigs, a dress, a shirt and pants, and 2 pairs of shoes. I speed back out and give him his clothes.

"Where can we change?" I ask him.

He looks around and his eyes dart to a trash bin in an ally.

"Let's just change behind the bin." He says.

I sigh and speed us over to the ally.

I use my superspeed to change us into our clothes and wigs. I adjust the blonde wig on Dick's head until it's on perfectly while he straightens my brunette wig.

"What do we do with our suits?" I ask him.

"It probably doesn't matter since we're still wearing our suits in the real world." He tells me.

I just nod and we throw our suits in the bin.

"Okay, now lets-" Dick starts but is interrupted by Gertyuda appearing in front of us.

"What the hell man?! Where were you?!" Dick asks him angrily.

"Sorry, I had to make sure that my colleagues were aware of your arrival. They had no idea and if I would've asked them for permission, they would've said no because we're supposed to leave non 5th dimensional beings out of our issues." Gertyuda says.