Meeting Again Part 2

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl, Nightwing, Superman, Batman, or the Justice League. DC Comics owns them. I also do not own the show Supergirl, the CW owns it. I also do not own the show Titans.

Kara POV

"D-Dick? Is that you?" I ask, shocked.

"Yeah Kara. It's me. I heard what happened. It really sucks to have your heart broken..." Dick says while observing me and taking in my new features.

He looks more muscular, with dark brown, almost black hair. He has the same striking blue eyes that used to light up my world.

"Wow, it's been so long... you look great, Kara." He says

"Yeah.....it really does. Uh, come in." I tell him.

"Oh no, I was just coming to see you, but I have a hotel I can stay at." He says to me.

"No, you can stay here, I insist." I tell him.

He contemplates it, then nods his head, thanking me.

"I have a guest room down the hall and to the left." I say.

"Thank you Kara." He tells me.

Once he gets settled in, we sit down on the couch and start talking.

"So this Mon-El guy came back with a wife?" He asks, shocked.

"Yep." I say with a sigh.

He wraps his strong arms around me and rests his chin on top of my head.

After remaining like this for a good while, we pull away and look at each other.

His eyes were super blue. We stare into each other's eyes for a minute, before I break the gaze and look down.

"Um, so what about you? What's your story? You said it sucks to have your heartbroken. So what happened to you if you don't mind me asking?" I ask him.

"Uh well, I was the leader of a superhero group called the Teen Titans, but we went our separate ways. I met a girl named Koriand'r, also known as Starfire. We were together and she fell in love with another man and left me for him and went back to her planet. This was a couple years ago, but I just haven't gotten back into the dating game. I haven't found the right person." He says to me.

I put my hand over his.

"I'm sorry. But hey, as I told my friend Barry Allen, at least we can be single together. Well, that is until he got back together with his girlfriend and is about to get married.

Dick laughs at this and squeezes my hand.

"You haven't changed at all, Kara." He tells me smiling.

We proceed to talk for hours. We talked about our day jobs, our jobs as superheroes, what we've been up to the past few years, and the old times we've shared.

"And then, I broke his toe! In the middle of the gym where everyone could see!" I tell him.

We laugh so hard, our eyes start to water. I thought it would be hard getting back to where we were, but it turns out, we're right back to where we left off.

"It's 4:35! I can't believe we talked for so long!" Dick says.

"Well, I'm not tired, but you can go to sleep if you want." I tell him.

"Who ever said I was tired Girl of Steel?" He says teasingly.

"I don't know Nightwing! Want to watch a movie?" I ask him.

"Sure, what do you have?" He asks me.

"I have Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, La La Land-" I start to say but I'm interrupted by Dick.

"Back to the Future! I love those movies!" He tells me.

I laugh at his eagerness and go to put the film in.

I get a blanket and drape it over us. He pulls me into his side and we cuddle underneath the blankets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to find myself on the couch. Why am I on the couch? I suddenly feel something move behind me. I turn my head to find Dick Greyson smiling at me with his arms still wrapped around me.

I start to blush then get up and superspeed into my suit.

"Alright I have to get to the DEO by 9 AM. You can come with me to the DEO if you want. We can team up just like the old days. Did you bring your suit?" I ask him.

"That would be awesome. And Kara, what kind of superhero would I be if I didn't bring my suit?" Dick asks smiling.

I just blush again, then laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dick and I walk into the DEO side by side.

I look to see everyone staring at us, with some people's jaws dropped. I look over to Winn and see him fangirling over on the side.

"Supergirl, you didn't tell me you knew Nightwing!" Winn says coming up to us, about to have a panic attack.

"Relax Winn. Yes, I know him. I've known him for years. And he knows who I am." I tell him.

"That's so cool! Now I'm going to walk away before I make a fool out of myself like I did with your cousin." Winn says walking away.

Dick laughs. "What'd he do in front of Superman?" He asks smiling at me.

"He cried." I say smiling back.

"Hey! I heard that!" Winn says, then trips over his own feet and falls to the ground.

"Winn are you okay?" I ask, concerned.

"I'm fine, uh bye." He says running off clearly embarrassed.

Dick and I just look at each other and burst out laughing. He wraps his arm around me as we continue to laugh. I feel bad for laughing at Winn, but I can't help it. It was hilarious and I asked if he was okay. 

Everyone is staring at us. We take a second to compose ourselves, then we start laughing again.

"Supergirl, Nightwing, if you can't behave then perhaps you should leave. And Supergirl, have you forgotten the standard protocol when bringing someone into the DEO?" J'onn asks, with a slight smile on his face. I guess he's happy because he hasn't seen me like this in months.

"Relax J'onn, he's a superhero. He can be trusted." I say in between laughter.

"Supergirl, just go home." J'onn says while shaking his head with a smile.

I crack a smile and motion for Dick to follow.

"You want a ride?" I ask smirking.

"Jeez, Kara, we haven't done that since we were kids!" Dick says.

"Is that a yes?" I ask.

"It's a hell yes! I loved flying with you!" he says to me.

He puts his arms into a "T" position and I pick him up by his arms and we fly around the city for the next 45 minutes.

Throughout being at the DEO with Dick, I never noticed a certain someone watching from the side.