Chapter 19.5: Opinions

The class was escorted back to the class, they all wanted to know when Izuku would be okay. But no-one gave answers, not even AM or Aizawa.

After the incident in the auditorium, everyone was not in the right state of mind. Especially Bakugo, he was devastated, what he did to Izuku was catching up with him. It hit HARD and FAST, he was being shot with metaphorical bullets. He knew what he had done, and he couldn't change it.

"Alright everyone, I have some good news and some bad news." Aizawa said opening the door.

Everyone perked up to see Aizawa-sensei face, it was the face of discomfort.

"Izuku is okay, but he is not in the best position." Aizawa said looking over his class.

"What do you mean, Midoriya's not in the best position." Iida stated with curiosity.

The class started to murmur which annoyed Aizawa.

"Shut up!" Aizawa shouted before staring "Izuku has completely shut off, we don't know how but he has stopped moving altogether, no brain activity but he has a heartbeat which is good."

Everyone was slightly relieved except for Bakugo.

"Now, Bakugo, he said something about you and his past, what did he mean?" Aizawa said staring at Bakugo who was sweating bullets.

"I... Was... His..." Was all Bakugo could stutter out before hearing the U.A alarms ring.

After the alarms started ringing, there was a distance explosion. Which got everyone's attention. They looked out the window to see the villains crashing through the door with 40 Nomus.

______________________________________
Thank you for reading this chapter. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Sorry, that's it kinda short. I've gotta help my little brother and mom out with my little brother first day of Year 5 today. And then I have a job meeting later today as well. Today going to kill me... 😩😩

This has been your lovely author Raorik.
~Raorik